Chapter 16

"Shall I show you around?" Callum asked locking the door to his flat.

"I'd like that very much." I replied taking off my shoes and putting then next to the door. Callum gave me a confused look, "I don't wear my shoes around the house. Sorry." I explained myself.

"Its fine. I do the same, but I put them in my room." Callum took off his shoes and put then next to mine.

After Callum showed me around the flat he showed me his room last, walking inside his room I noticed he had FIFA opened.

"You got a 99 Messie!" I exclaimed walking over to his computer desk.

"Don't touch that controller!" He exclaimed jumping over his bed and steeping in front of me.

"Let me look at your club please. You hold the controller and all that." I begged Callum sitting on his bed.

"Fine." He said sitting down in his computer chair. His club was amazing.

99 Messie and 98 Blue Ranaldo!!

I was so jealous of just the first two players in his club you didn't even understand. I leaned back on his bed and screamed into a pillow.

"Yo fam chill!" Callum started laughing.

"Is Lux home?" I asked keeping the pillow on my face.

"No, why?" Callum asked.

"I wanted to say hello to him. But next time." I lied straight through my teeth. I wanted to get to know Callum more because he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. But I don't have a chance so, it's a dream.

Word Count: 261