Chapter 8

I ran towards the goal to grab the game ball, as I looked up I saw thousands of people in the stands get up from there seats and run onto the pitch. I sprinted for the exit to go into the locker room and just made it in time.

Walking into the Sidemen locker room and everyone cheered my name. I got overwhelmed with all the screaming and cheering I started panicking, thank god no one noticed. Everyone was having there own conversations about the end game.

"You okay?" Harry asked sitting down next to me placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head and looked down at the game ball.

"I could have never imagined this happening to me. Of all people in this world. Why me?" I questioned not looking away from the ball.

"Aren't you happy though?" Harry asked turning himself towards me.

"I am but it's still unbelievable that any of this happened. Ya know?" I looked up at Harry, there was sadness and happiness and love all at once in his eyes.

"I do." He replied taking out his phone.

"Oh now you're the one with the crush?" I joked.

"So you don't want a selfie?" He asked putting his phone down.

"No no." I laughed.

The first few were silly/funny ones but the final one I posed myself for. I placed one hand on Harry's shoulder and wrapped the other one around his neck. I looked at the camera and smiled but he didn't take the photo. I turned my head and looked at him with a confused smile.

"Perfect." He said taking the picture.

"Se-" Harry planted a kiss on me. Not a big kiss, just a peck. I removed myself from his shoulders and looked around to see if anyone had seen, luckily no one had.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me." Harry stood up and rubbed the back of his neck. His face turned cherry red.

Before I could say anything Vikk grabbed me to go get the trophy (like how him and Josh did at the end of the match, but instead of Josh its Hope).

Seeing the trophy was like looking at fresh snow. It was spectacular.

Vikk grabbed the trophy and held it up. I awkwardly stood next to him when a blond lady with a microphone came walking over with a camera man. She talked with Vikk for a few moments when the camera man noticed me.

"Oh I didn't even see you there... um what's your name?" The lady asked me.

"Hope." I replied smiling at her.

"That last goal was amazing. No body expected it." She said smiling at me.

"Thanks." I said blushing, looking down at the ground.

"We will see you all for next years match!" She said waving at the camera. Vikk and I looked the camera and waved goodbye.

Word Count: 483