Chapter 21

He pulled away looked at me.

"You're not a whore Hope. I promise you that." Cal promised as I let go of him and sat down.

"Thank you Cal." I said taking his hands.

⚠ INAPPROPRIATE PART OF THE STORY YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT WILL NOT EFFECT THR STORY ⚠

We just sat there and looked at each other for a few seconds before he moved into kiss me again.

He slowly started lifting my shirt up revealing me black lace underwear, while I started undoing his pants. I finished talking off my shirt while he took off his pants.

We sat up again as he unhooked my bra. I then took off my underwear as he took off his boxers. He slowly crept his hands up to my lady part and spread my legs. As he inserted his man part into my lady part it was weird but i liked it.

They say your first time is always awkward and uncomfortable. But that's a complete and utter bullshit.

10/10 best first time ever

⚠YOU MAY CONTINUE READING ⚠

~Waking up the next day~

As the morning sun hit my face I felt a pair of arms wrap around my tiny waist. I turned and saw Cal smiling but still half asleep.

I got up out of bed and threw on a T-shirt that I found on the floor. I grabbed my bag and went to take a shower. But before I went back into Cals room.

"I'm taking a shower." I whispered in his ear.

"Can I join?" Cal jokingly asked pulling me into bed and kissing all over my face.

"Cal!" I screamed laughing.

He stopped and kissed me. I got back up but before I left Cal spoke, "Keep the shirt. It looks good on you."

"I think I will." I smiled going into the bathroom. As I turned on the shower it hit me.

Did we use anything?

Word Count: 324