Chapter 3

"Then why does it say Cindy on your adoption papers?" Josh asked, looking at me with a confused face.

"Because I was abandoned by my birth mother when I was only two weeks old. On the note that was left with me when I was placed infront of the orphanage, it said my name was something Cindy Robbin. My birth certificate was also with me and it had my first name on it. I only found out when I was 7 that my birth name is Hope Cindy Robbin. Well now, it's Hope Cindy Robbin Bradley." I explained, trying not to cry.

"Well okay, Hope, these are the guys. We are all YouTubers and we are also a group called the Sidemen." Josh grinned, glancing at all the guys.

Wait, Sidemen? Where do I remember seeing that? YOUTUBE! OH MY GOD! THEY ARE THE FAMOUS SEVEN SIDEMEN! I've loved these guys since 19 October, 2014. I was their first ever fan. I have to tell Kyle this later.

"My name is H-" I interrupted the boy who I bumped into earlier.

"Harry Lewis also known as Wroetoshaw. Simon Minter also known as Miniminter. Vikkram Barn also known as VikkStar123. Ethan Payne also known as Behzinga. Tobi Lerone also known as Tobjizzle. JJ also known as KSI. I love your EP KEEP UP by the way. And Josh Bradley also known as Zerkaa." I named everyone one by one.

These guys helped me survive through my time in the orphanage. I created my own YouTube channel called "NeonSidemen" because of them.

"Did you tell her any of this Josh?" JJ questioned, starting to laugh.

"No." Josh replied, glancing at me, dazzled by my knowledge.

"If it weren't for all of you guys, I wouldn't have made it these past 3 years." I answered, starting to get teary-eyed. But I refused to cry.

"Then why didn't you recognize me when I first showed up at the orphanage?" Josh asked, grabbing a drink out of the fridge behind him.

"I wasn't wearing my glasses." I pointed at my glasses. Everyone started having there own conversations when I noticed Harry was getting up to leave. I coughed to get his attention and gave him the look 'can I go with you?' He nodded his head and I grabbed my bag, making my way out of the kitchen with Harry.

I still can't get over the shock of it all.

"Your room is right next to mine. I'll show you." Harry said, walking upstairs. I followed him into my room and I fell in love with it.

There was a desk in the back left corner, a queen bed in the right corner of the room, built in drawers under the bed, a full body mirror behind the door, and a full gaming set up on top of the desk (basically Vikks room without the built in dresser thingy like you see in his facecam videos).

I started unpacking my stuff, which consisted of my phone charger and extra glasses and put that into my desk. Before I opened the drawers under the bed, I heard a knock at the door.

"Here." Simon held out a box that was wrapped nicely. I sat on my bed and patted it so he knew to sit down next to me. I took the box from his hand, opening it. There was a iPhone 6 Plus with a Sidemen Phone case.

I looked up as Simon and smiled.

"You didn't have to get me this." I remarked, having the inability to stop smiling.

"It's an early birthday present. Josh mentioned that your birthday is the 6 July and we are having our South Hampton Football match that day. So." Simon pointed at the phone.

"Thank you." I responded, hugging Simon. This was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"Get some rest. We're leaving tomorrow for South Hampton half past 7." Simon declared, shutting the door as he left my room. I quickly set up my new phone and moved everything from my old phone onto my new phone. Let's just say it was late when I finally fell asleep.

Word Count: 695