Chapter 8

Time skip 2 days and Nico POV

"Will!" I shouted, as the doorbell rang. "That should be the pizza."
Will was already downstairs, waiting for the pizza, and I heard the door open, and some mumbled conversation. I flapped my wings to stay close to Will's high ceiling.
The floors and the rest of the walls were covered in a milky clear plastic cover, with blue painters tape to hold it up, and to protect the trims from paint. Will's dresser, desk, and any other furniture was covered with the plastic, his mattress was in the guest room which was where we'd been sleeping for the past couple nights. The bed frame was also covered in the plastic, to protect it from the paint.
I floated down just as Will walked through the door, pizza in one hands, raised up slightly.
"Delivery! Did someone ask for a pizza?"
I laughed at his goofiness, and we set up on the floor. I sighed in content, looking up at Will's ceiling which I was in the middle of painting. The past two days, we'd covered the room in plastic, and I bought new paint colors, because the ones he had were dark. They didn't belong in his room, they belonged in mine. Will's voice broke me from my thoughts.
"Hungry?" He's opened one of the two pizza's.
When he'd ordered, he ignored my protests of two. I'm going to eat like, two slices. But knowing Will, he'll eat both pizzas.
I grabbed a slice, biting into the warm pizza, before putting it down to take a sip of water. We'd gone with just cheese, and Will was already almost done his second slice, while I'd just finished my first.
"Slow down Sunshine, you'll choke!"
Will swallowed, before sticking his tongue out at me, putting the bite of crust he had left in his mouth, and finishing his second slice. He crawled around the pizza, and pinned me onto my back.
I was once again looking at the partly done ceiling. One side was the sunrise, the other the sunset. I'd started with the sunrise, the pinks fading with the greens, merging with the blues, the fluffy clouds partly done. My plan was to gradient the sky blue into the dark navy/black of the night sky. I'd grabbed the silver from my house, and was going to paint stars, and a constellation or two, which would fade into the the pinks and purples and blues of a sunset. I refocused on Will, his eyes the same blue as the sky I'd painted above him.
I rolled my eyes at the teasing look Will stared at me with. He rested on his elbows, forehead against mine, pinning my hands above my head.
"Hey beautiful." He said.
I smiled shyly, flushing. "Hi Sunshine." I closed my eyes, basking in the presence of Will, as he shifted so he was on his side, propped up on his elbow, forehead still against mine, his one free hand running through my hair, tugging gently.
I turned my face towards him, before twisting onto my side, pressing against him. I sighed in content, Will's hand brushing my jaw, before cupping my ear. He tilted my head up, but I kept my eyes closed, though I knew what he was about to do.
Will made a noise of annoyance, when I didn't open my eyes, to see how close he was to me. I could feel his breath on my cheek, his nose brushing mine before he connected our lips. I kissed back, wrapping an arm around his neck, gripping the hair at the base of his neck. Will rolled onto his back, pulling me onto his chest, without breaking our kiss. His fingers twisted themselves in my hair, and he tugged on my lip ring. I gasped, and Will took the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth, our lips moving quickly against each other.
I pulled away for air, and Will placed open mouth kisses along my jaw. I let out a shaky groan, breathing heavily. He kissed back up to my lips, gently coaxing my mouth open, but I fought for dominance, tilting my head and pressing my lips harder to him. Will fought back, flipping us so he was hovering over me again, and used his leverage of being a more experienced kisser, and the fact he knew my weak points.
His hand slipped under my back and up my shirt, using his fingers to press into the small of my back. I arched into him, gasping, and Will took dominance. I surrendered, relaxing under him, entwining my hands through his golden curls.
Pulling away, Will rested his head on my collar as we fought for breath, Will still on his elbows so he wouldn't crush me. I ran my fingers through his hair a couple times, letting the curls fall back down, before pushing my hand under them again, watching his hair shimmer in the light of the setting sun. How long have we been making out? I didn't care.
Will rolled until I was back on top, so I could lay on him. I splayed my hands on his chest, and it was his turn to run his hand through my thick black hair.
He sat up, and I whined, but he reached behind me, grabbing a, now room temperature, slice of pizza, and I couldn't help but laugh, as I climbed off, snagging one for myself.