Chapter 19

Time skip one week and Nico POV (I know! POV change! Woop!)

"Will?" I asked, walking around the slightly cramped two bedroom apartment. "What about this one?"
"Um, I don't know,"
But I could hear in his voice that he's uncomfortable, and doesn't like it. Sure enough, when I turned to look at him, Will's right arm was gripping his left, just above the elbow, shoulders hunched slightly.
"Yeah, I don't like it either." I smirked as he looked at me in surprise.
"How-?"
"I know you as well as you do!"
He rolled his eyes, and grinned. "Yeah, yeah. Same for you."
"True." I shrugged, walking out the front door, closing it behind Will. We shook our head at our retailer, and she frowned.
"I have one more building to show you. And I hope you like this one Neeks." She said, as we stepped into the elevator.
"I hope so Annabeth."
She rolled her eyes at me. "I know you will." She looked at me with a sly smile, her black wings ruffling proudly. "I designed it myself."

"Annabeth," I breathed, turning in a circle in the living room.

The apartment was perfect. When you first walk in, it immediately becomes an open space on one side. On the other, you have a few feet of wall, and in a couple feet about three-quarters of the wall, is the doorway to the kitchen, and opposite to that is the living room. The kitchen's counters are marble, and it has a cutout with a marble top ledge, that merges into the doorway into the dining room, so we can sit on the other side, the tall stools already there. The room the chairs are in is the dining room. The living room is furnished with leather couches, and a flat screen TV. Past the living room, was another short hallway, and on either side were the bedrooms. The master bedroom was (somehow) soundproof but everything outside the room could be heard inside. IDK It had a connecting bathroom, and there was another bathroom connecting to-what will be-Bennie's room, but it had a door leading to the hallway. Does this (setup) make sense for a three person family?

"You like it?" Annabeth asked, not able to keep the smile out of her voice.
Will and I looked at each other. "It's perfect."

I'm sorry this is so short, but it's a filler chapter

This is another view of the kitchen, but the design in more like the picture above, with the lights and no brick and stuff

This is another view of the kitchen, but the design in more like the picture above, with the lights and no brick and stuff. I like the one on top, but I wanted a view from inside the kitchen, sooo yeah