Chapter 32

You better get your tissues, blankets, and chocolate ready. . . 

I opened the door, trying not to alert Will of my entrance. Of course, Will's already up. He runs into the hall, and skids to a stop when he sees us.
"Beanie, go to your father." I said, gently nudging him forward with the hand that was in between his shoulder blades. Will looked at me, and I looked back.
I need to talk to you
I hesitated, before nodding.
"Bennie," Will started, "I need to talk to Nico, alone."
Bennie looked nervous. "I don't want to be alone."
My heart clenched, and I took a shaky breath. "You can hang in the living room. Will and I will talk here, and we can hear you."
Bennie nodded, and walked into the living room. "Can I watch TV?" Came his voice.
I smiled. "Of course."

"You're back." Will said, looking down at me. I nodded staying quiet. "Are you, are you staying for good?"
I shook my head, looking down. "I'm on a time limit."
Will nodded. He pulled me closer, as the muffled sound of the TV was heard. He hugged me tight to him, and I wrapped my arms around him. There was a quiet swoosh, and darkness enveloped us, telling me his wings were acting as a privacy shield.
"Nico," Will stopped, unsure what to say. I ignored him, and stood on tiptoes, pressing my lips to his. Will responded, moving his lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, twirling my hands into his curls. He held my waist tightly, one hand gripping my hip, the other arm wrapped around my back.
My alarm started going off, telling me I had twenty minutes left. I ignored it, pulling Will closer to me, slowing the kiss down, showing my love. I began pulling back, now having fifteen minutes left, but Will held me tightly.
"Will, I have to go." I mumbled against his lips. Will whined, nipping at my bottom lip, refusing. "Will! Let me go," I said, throat thick. He pulled back, resting his forehead on mine. My alarm still beeping, telling me to run.
''Please don't go," Will choked, looking at me with tear filled eyes. "Don't leave me."
My own tears fell, and I pressed a bruising kiss to his lips. "I wouldn't if I didn't have to. Keep Bennie safe, please."
Will nodded. "I love you." He said through his tears.
"I love you too," I said, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips. "Sunshine."

Blah blah blah, Nico flew back to the park

"I didn't think you'd make it." My father says, as cold as the wind that cut through the leather jacket I was wearing. I shrugged, deciding against speaking. My father rolled his eyes, motioning randomly. "Let's go." 

I didn't say anything again, opting to instead take off, following close behind.
As we flew, I began to form a holster which hung on my right side, next to my hip. The gun was also made of shadow, much like my scabbard, sword and the gun's holster. I carefully formed bullets, and placed them in the gun.
I followed my dad for at least ten minutes, trying to figure out where we were going. After we passed my old home, and then flew over a familiar forest, my heart dropped. My father twisted to look at me, his mouth curling into a smirk. I swallowed, but kept my face passive.

We landed, and I held the gun tightly. My father whirled from where he'd landed, spinning around. I had my hands up, and extended in front of me, just as my father faced me, his hands already gripping his gun. He looked surprised at the sight of my gun, before his expression hardened. I tightened my hold on the gun, the pointer finger of my left hand putting pressure on the trigger. I saw my father's finger move, and I tightened mine, tucking my chin to my chest at an angle, but still watching my father.

And then,
BANG.

Hi! Thank you all so much for reading! I appreciate you sticking with me throughout all my writers block, and not-so-consistent updating habits. . . Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!
-Fall_Out_Girl_16