Chapter 15

2 hours later

Will POV

My eyes shot open, as someone pounded on the door, and Nico turned red, scrambling to lift the gown, and retie it.
"Just a sec!" I called, sitting on my knees and effortlessly tying the strand around his neck, and running a hand through his hair to make it look just disheveled, instead of make out/nappy time hair. I got up and, running a hand through my hair, and straightening my clothes, made my way to the door. I unlocked it, and opened the door, immediately being pushed to the side, as everyone ran in.
"Nico!" Hazel shrieked, running over to her brother, and throwing her arms around him. I smiled, walking over to stand with everyone. People took turns hugging him, and I could see how uncomfortable it made him, making me smirk when I made eye contact with him. Percy and Annabeth went last, and hugged him the longest. Nico actually relaxed in their grasp, laying his head on Annabeth's shoulder, while drawing Percy closer to him.
"Nico," Percy breathed, placing a kiss on his forehead, while Annabeth kissed his cheek.
I couldn't help but scowl, even though I knew Percy was Nico's cousin and Annabeth's fiance, I couldn't help remembering that Nico use to have a crush on Percy, but I knew that Percy and Annabeth were actually like parents to Nico. Jason also scowled, and my frown turned into a smirk, because Jason was more of a brother to Nico, and not as close to Nico as Percy.
When Percy and Annabeth got off the bed, reclaiming the chairs next to the gurney, Hazel reattached herself to him, climbing onto the bed to be more comfortable.

Time Skip another 2 Hours

"Finally," Nico groaned. Everyone had left, leaving the two of us again.
"'Common," I said, walking over with clothes that Hazel brought with her. I set the clothes on the bed, and reaching behind him, untied the string from the hospital gown. He yanked it off, leaving it hanging by his waist. He grabbed the normal black T-shirt from my hand, and yanked it over his head. He sighed, shaking his large mix-colored wings, until the shirt lay comfortably. I helped him swing his legs over the edge of the bed, untying the string from his waist.
"See, I told you I could get you to take more off." I commented, as I helped him pull it down.
Nico rolled his eyes, but a smile crawled onto his face, as I yanked the rest of the fabric off.
"Yeah, yeah. Now give me my jeans." He made grabby hands, and I grinned, helping to put his feet though his black skinny jeans. I lifted his waist, yanking the jeans over his hips. Swinging his legs back over the bed, Nico lay down, his black clothes once again contrasting against the white bed sheets.

"When can I go home?"
I laughed as he whined, turning to look at me, dark hair falling in his eyes.
"I told you Love, three days at least."
Nico whined again, pouting and crossing his arms over his chest, looking back at the ceiling. I walked over, and straddled him, tugging his arms away and down.
"Hey, I know. I'm sorry we have to keep you here, and we wouldn't have even let you change, but you begged nonstop to. So. . ."
Nico rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out at me, before his expression suddenly became serious.
"This isn't over Will. The fight between my da-Hades and I? He's going to be back. I, I-"
Pressing my lips to his, I silenced him, using the only effective way I knew how. Sure enough, his hands twirled in my hair, pulling me closer. I pulled away to breath, and we kept our eyes closed, foreheads against each other.
"If he comes back Nico, we'll be ready. I'll be there for you, I won't leave your side. I love you too much to let anything happen to you."
Nico breathed a sigh of relief, as I pulled away to look at him, a small smile on his lips. "Promise?"
"Promise."
"And Will? I love you too."

Short I know, sorry