Author's Note

A/N: Hello, everyone~! I know I have already posted this on your walls but I really would like to thank everyone for supporting this Shokugeki fanfic of mine! I really appreciated everything from adding this story to your reading lists to voting the chapters that you liked and by the looks of it, majority of you liked the Chapter 22 where Eishi became the sweetest and the same time bashful, right? Right? Hahaha.

I'm sorry to those who find this story loaded with moe. Because the manga only shows Eishi as a timid, devoted, perfectionist and reliant on his calculations...just those sides of all his good points...which is why I relied on my imagination as to what kind of a boyfriend he would be in case he would be on a relationship.

If you have any requests for this fanfic or some mini scenarios to add, feel free message me or leave a comment! And then again, thank you everyone because this story of mine has already reached 2.2k+ reads!

P.S. I'm writing a new chapter and editing the other chapters all at the same time. I know some might even be disappointed because that but I am really trying my best to keep this story in your interest. So please hang on!

P.S.S.: I actually did not expect that the series would have that kind of ending but I'm expecting for a season 3 and ahem I am rooting for Soma to win from Akira. Sorry Akira fans! >.<

ありがとうございます!