Protected By A Vampire Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Desiree's pov

I woke up to find something very soft and cold laying under me. I opened my eyes and saw myself looking at a very hot stomach.

I looked up and saw Ian sleeping quietly while his arm was around my waist. I chuckled before laying back down against him and relaxing into him.

I felt his arm tighten around me and then I felt his other hand under my chin, forcing me to look into those bright blue eyes.

I smiled at him and said "Good morning Ian, how did you sleep?"

He chuckled and said "I slept well how about you?"

I sighed and said "I slept well to."

He nodded and asked "Are you ready to go?"

I nodded and got up slowly and began packing my clothes before Ian came beside me and pushed his fingers to his lips, signaling for me to be quiet.

I looked at him and nodded and once I turned around, I was shocked beyond belief.

In front of me stood that vampire I had met yesterday and again last night.

Ian stepped in front of me, putting him between the vampire and me.

Ian growled while looking at the vampire and asked "What do you want Adam? Here to drain a poor girl's blood? Or are you looking forward to do more than that?"

The vampire, Adam chuckled and said "Oh relax Ian I have recently changed since I met this gorgeous girl."

Ian snarled and said "You will not lay a hand on her."

With that Ian lunged at Adam, knocking him hard to the ground.

I was frozen with fear as I watched the two vampires fight over me.

My fear turned into fury as I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"YOU TWO IDIOTS NEED TO KNOCK THIS OFF BECAUSE YOUR ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF BABIES FIGHTING LIKE THIS. KNOCK THIS CRAP OFF NOW."

They both stopped instantly and looked at me with wide eyed eyes.

Ian was the first to speak.

"Desiree I'm sorry but the way he acts isn't something you should be around with. He's killed so many people and I'm afraid that if I don't say beside you more, he'll just end up taking you to your father. Do you want to know what your father plans to do with you?"

I couldn't trust my voice to even talk so the only thing I could do was nod.

He got up and stepped closer to me before saying "Your father is the king of vampires. And he wants to capture you so he can have someone be his slave. He wants you to follow his directions and do anything and everything he asks you do do."

I was shocked to hear this but when Adam spoke up I was even more in shock.

"I'm not suppose to say anything but he also may want you to have his children also."

After hearing all this I sat on the floor and put my head between my knees and focused on my breathing so I didn't start hyperventilating.

I felt movement beside me and someone was lightly rubbing my back.

Taking a deep breath I looked up and saw Ian was looking at me with concern written all over his face.

I smiled and said "I'm ok, just in shock that's all."

Before I knew it, I passed out for the second time, in Ian's arms.

===============================================================

Here's Chapter 3 guys!!

Sorry that it's short but I have to work tonight so I wrote a little bit so I could post some.

I'll post A Vampire's Kiss and Tears of Love with in the next couple days so don't worry I'm still working on thoes.