Protected By A Vampire Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Desiree's pov

Waking up the next morning I felt something very lightly stroking my cheek.

Opening my eyes I saw Ian laying down starring at me with his fingers lightly stroking my cheek.

Giving him a small smile I wrapped my arm around his neck and said "Hey how did you sleep?"

He kissed me gently on my lips and said "It was fine because you were with me."

Giving him a small smile I nodded and said "Well I'm glad."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead before saying "I'm going to go take a shower but I'll be back in a bit ok?"

I nodded and said "Ok take your time. I'll be waiting for you."

He chuckled and got up before looking back at me and then walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

I laid in bed for a couple minutes before getting up and walking back to Adam's room.

I could hear voices coming from his room and when I got to the door I stopped to listen.

"How can she trust you?"

"Because she knows that I wouldn't hurt her and we trust each other."

"I still don't see why she could trust a vampire after her father is one."

I stepped back and realized that they were talking about me.

Heading back into Ian's and my room I noticed that there was a note on our bed.

Walking up I grabbed it and began to read it.

If you want your precious vampire alive, meet me downtown at 10:00pm tonight. Come alone and if you don't then say goodbye to your vampire.

Stefan.

My breath caught as I realized that Stefan has Ian and if I don't show up then he'll die because of me.

My breathing went shallow and the next thing I knew, darkness consumed me.