Protected By A Vampire Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ashley's pov

I was on the phone talking to Stefan, the girls father. I gave him the location to where she was and who was protecting her.

"Are you sure she's there?"

I chuckled and said "Yes master, I'm sure and she's with my boyfriend to."

He snorted and said "You need to get over him. He doesn't love yo so I know he's not your boyfriend."

I resisted the urge to argue with him and simply said "I know he loves me because he kissed me today. That should tell you something."

He sighed and said "Just make sure they stay there. I don't want to chase them again because I'm tired and I'm getting to where I'll just kill them both if I had to."

I sighed and said "Ok I'll try to make them stay but if I don't I still get my prize right?"

He stayed silent for a moment and said "No you won't. Not until I have my daughter with me. I'm ready to have a decent family and she's going to give me just that. Also she'll make a wonderful maid because she doesn't know how to say no."

I sighed and said "Fine I'll wait then."

He chuckled and said "Don't worry my love, you will get it as soon as my daughter is with me I promise you that."

"Ok I'll talk to yo later."

"Alright."

I ended the call and sat down on the couch but I ended up falling asleep.

Desiree's pov

I woke up to feeling something firm holding me close. I opened my eyes and saw Ian asleep with his arm firmly around my waist, holding me close to him.

I sighed and tried to get up but failed when Ian woke up all of a sudden and held me closer against him.

He smirked and said "Well I like this position very much."

I giggled and said "Let me go Ian so I can go use the bathroom."

He fake pouted and said "Fine, so much for having fun."

I giggled and said "I'll be right back."

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door then locked it.

I used the toilet and once I took care of my business, I washed my hands and unlocked the bathroom door and walking out only to find the bed empty.

I crossed my arms over my chest and narrowed my eyes at the bed while thinking 'Where in the hell did he go?'

I sighed and walked over to the bed only to be pushed onto it. I felt someone's weight on top of me and I began struggling against them.

I got mad and began yelling at the person who was holding me down on the bed.

"LET ME GO YOU DISRESPECTFUL, BLOODSUCKING PARASITE."

Whoever had me let me go and slammed the door shut.

I turned around but knew that whoever it was, wasn't there now.

Sighing I got up and went downstairs to find Ian. Once I found him, he looked really pissed off.

I walked slowly up to him and said "Ian are you ok?"

His head snapped up to me and he began glaring at me and said "Oh look the slutty bitch is talking to me. But the thing is she thinks I'm a disrespectful, bloodsucking parasite."

My eyes widen at him as I said "You were holding me down?"

He glared at me and said "Oh like you didn't know Desiree."