Protected By A Vampire Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Desiree's pov

I woke up to feeling someone rubbing my back gently and when I went to turn, their arm went around my waist and I could feel their lips on my ear.

I smiled and said "You must be having fun because obviously you don't want me to turn around and face you."

He chuckled and said "I'm having too much fun rubbing your back. I'm trying to get you to moan for me. Is it working?"

I chuckled and said "Nope sorry."

Ian sighed and pulled away before fake pouting and saying "Fine be that way."

I giggled and turned to him before saying "Hey I love you and I always will."

He smiled at me and before he could answer Nathan walked out of the room and said "Ok you two love birds get up because we have to go."

I rolled my eyes and asked "Jealous much Nathan?"

He chuckled and said "Oh maybe."

Ian wrapped his arm around me and said "Well to bad cuz this is my chick and if you want one, go find your own."

I laughed at both of them and said "Ok I'm going to take a shower so you two play nice while I'm gone ok?"

He kissed the back of my neck and said "Ok we will."

I laughed and got up before grabbing my clothes and walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

Nathan's pov

I watched as Desiree walked into the bathroom and I knew that I need to seduce her now or never.

I looked over at Ian and saw that he was looking up at the ceiling while drumming his fingers on the bed.

Sighing I walked over to him and said "Hey Ian do you want to see something cool?"

He raised his eyebrows up at me and said "Like what?"

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the vial of sleeping potion and said "This is the best crap you'll ever taste. Do you want to try some?"

Ian looked at me funny and asked "What is it?"

I smiled at him and said "Red Bull."

He snorted and said "Sure I'll take some."

I handed him the vial and he drank some of it before saying "Hey that tastes funny."

I smiled and said "Yea it does that sometimes."

I watched as Ian dropped on the bed and fell asleep with the vial still in his hand.

Smiling evilly I walked over to the bathroom door and opened it to find Desiree standing in the middle of the bathroom looking at her neck.

I walked over to her and said "Hey Desiree guess what?"

She seamed in a trance but when I spoke to her, she shook her head and said "What Nathan?"

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her fully on the mouth.

I moaned while she gasped and I shoved my tong into her mouth and kissed her for a long time before telling her "Take your clothes off."

She backed away and said "I'm not going to Nathan. I don't belong to you so I don't have too."

I groaned and said "You're taking your clothes off and I'm going to do exotic things to your body that Ian could never do."

She backed up against the wall and I closed the distance between us and said "Take your shirt and bra off and show me what I want."