Protected By A Vampire Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Stefan's pov

I almost had my ungrateful daughter. But sadly that vampire protector had to go and ruin it all and punch me in the nose, knocking me out.

I growled and walked into the living room where Ashley was and said "Any luck on their location?"

Ashley turned to me and said "No but I have something interesting to tell you."

I raised my right brow and said "And whats so interesting that you have to tell me?"

She grinned and said "Adam is helping the girl and vampire protector escape you. I think now would be the time to kill him."

I glared hard at her and said "Where is he?"

She sighed and said "I don't know but I'd say he's a betrayer. What do you think?"

I growled and said "He's dead meat."

With that I ran out of the house, in search of that traitor called Adam.

Ian's pov

I woke up and saw Desiree's peaceful face next to me and she was sound asleep. I kissed her lightly on her forehead and got up silently trying to not wake her up.

I walked outside and took out my phone and dialed Adams number.

On the fifth ring he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Adam it's Ian."

"Ian? What are you calling for is everything ok? Hows Desiree is she ok or is she hurt?"

I sighed and said "Everything's ok Adam I have a favor to ask you?"

"Ok shoot."

"I need you to watch Desiree while I find us another safe place to stay. Her father found us and she was so close to being captured by him."

I heard Adam sigh as he said "Alright where do you want me to take her?"

"Come to the hotel that we're staying at and watch her here. I'll be back as soon as I find a safe place for us."

"Alright man I'll be there in an hour or so. I got caught up in some kind of unexplainable mess but I about got it under control."

I rolled my eyes and said "Alright man take care and I'll see you in an hour or so."

"Alright bye."

I ended the call and all of a sudden I felt arms around my waist.

I turned and saw Desiree hugging me from behind me and I chuckled.

I turned around so I could wrap my arms around her as I said "Good morning Desiree how did you sleep?"

She smiled and said "I slept great what about you Ian?"

I sighed and said "I slept great too."

She smiled and lifted her head and kissed me firmly on my mouth. I moaned and brought her into the room before shutting the door and turning to kiss her again.

She moaned against my mouth and I laid her gently on the bed before kissing all the way down to her neck.

Her hands snaked into my hair and pressed me firmly into her neck. I groaned and began kissing her neck but stopped because I remembered what had happened last night.

I pulled back and said "Desiree we can't do this right now. If I take too much blood then you'll be very weak and what happens if your father finds you? You wouldn't be able to escape because you'd be too weak to even move. Please don't tempt me now."