Protected By A Vampire Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Tessa's pov

I shook my head as I sat my phone down. I thought about what Ian had asked me to do for him and me being stupid enough I said I'd help him.

I haven't heard from him in almost 3 years and all of a sudden he calls and says his soul mate passed out while eating chicken soup and he needs me to go and see if she's ok.

Sighing I grabbed my keys and medical kit and walked out my door and got in my car. I sat there for a moment before sighing and starting it.

I backed out of my driveway and headed towards where Ian was.

Ian's pov

I stayed beside Desiree on the couch in the living room. I thought about moving her to the bed but decided against it because whatever happened I didn't want to do anything to make it worse.

I stroked her cheek and watched her sleeping form. I prayed and prayed that she would be alright and I really hope that it wasn't my fault for putting her in this state.

I bent down and gently pressed my lips against hers before pulling back and saying "Please stay with me Desiree. I can't lose you please hold in there for me."

I watched her and as I pulled away, I felt her fingers on my hand and she was squeezing it. I looked into her face and slowly her eyes opened. I leaned down again and asked "Desiree can you hear me?"

She blinked a couple times and said "Ian where am I what happened?"

I pulled her close and said "You passed out after you ate and I carried you into the living room and sat you gently on the couch. I called an old friend of mine and she's on her way so I want her to check you out ok?"

She nodded and said "I'm sorry Ian."

I brushed my lips against hers and said "Don't apologize to me I know you didn't mean to do that."

Desiree brought her hand up and wrapped it around my neck and asked "Would you kiss me Ian?"

I chuckled and said "If I could take you right here and now I would."

She smiled and I brought my head down and pressed my lips against hers. She moaned and tried to pull her body closer to mine but she was still pretty weak.

I tore my lips from hers and kissed her down her chin and to her neck. Groaning I lightly bit, sucked, and licked her neck earning low moans from her.

I pulled back only to be right back where I wanted to be. Right back to her lips.

Our tongs danced together and before I knew it, her shirt and bra was on the floor and my lips were on her left breast, licking and sucking her nipple. She began moaning louder than she was before and I knew right then and there that she wanted me.

I gave the same attention to her right breast before pulling her pants down and looking down at her with lust and love in my eyes.

I was about to kiss her again but she reached for my pants and pulled them down and grabbing my manhood in her hand.

I groaned and wanted to thrust but held myself back as I realized that it was her turn to torture me.

I moaned when her fingers rubbed my head and before I knew it, I began thrusting into her hand.

I forced myself to stop as I said "I need you now Desiree."

She nodded and took my shirt off before getting off the couch and onto the floor.

She smile up at me and said "So we don't fall off the couch."

I smirked and got on the floor beside her. She laid down and spread her legs apart and said "Come and take what you want."