Protected By A Vampire Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Desiree's pov

I woke up to feel something soft gently rubbing against my neck. I opened my eyes and saw that Ian was watching me and his fingers were gently rubbing my neck.

I smiled at him and said "Good morning Ian how are you?"

He smiled back and said "I'm great how are you feeling?"

I sighed as his fingers gently rubbed my collar bone and I said "I'm ok but I like what you're doing with your fingers."

He chuckled and said "Well that's good to hear."

He leaned over and captured my mouth in his. I moaned and pulled him closer to me and I deepened the kiss.

I felt his fingers glide over my right breast and I found myself arch pressing myself more against him and when I did, I ended up moaning again.

He pulled back and said "Lets not get too carried away or else you may find yourself with no clothes on."

His hand was on my breast and he was gently rubbing in and I moaned again before saying "Ether you remove your hand from my breast or you will find yourself with no clothes on and I will be on top of you."

He chuckled and said "Oh I think I'll take that risk."

I moaned as he began rubbing faster and I said "Ian please stop or I'll have you make love to me again."

Ian bent his head to my neck and he began kissing it. I moved my head up to give him easier access to my neck.

He rubbed my breast and kissed my neck and before I knew it, he bit into my skin and began sucking my blood.

I moaned and reached for his shirt to pull it off so I could touch his chest and stomach while he drank my blood.

I got his shirt off but when I began touching it he pulled back and said "Oh no you don't. I'm not going to let you get the wrong idea."

I glared at him and said "I am not you're feeder Ian. I'm a human being and doing crap like that is hurtful to me."

He sighed and said "I'm sorry for doing that Desiree, I really am."

I rolled my eyes and said "Whatever I'm going to go take a shower. Go do something you're good at."

With that I got out of bed, grabbed my clothes, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Ian's pov

I watched Desiree as she left. I felt so bad for doing that to her but I didn't want her to get to carried away because I didn't want to hurt her.

I loved her with everything in me and if I hurt her, I knew it would really upset me.

I sighed and got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom door.

I knocked and said "Desiree can I talk to you please?"

I heard movement and when she opened the door I walked in and shut it behind me. I turned and saw that she was sitting on the ground looking down.

I sighed and walked over and sat beside her.

I drew little circles on her hand and said "I'm sorry for doing that to you. I just had to stop you because I could hurt you Desiree if I lose control around you."

She looked up at me and said "Why would you do something like that to me and then tell me that you don't want to have sex with me again because you may hurt me?"

I sighed and said "I was too caught up in drinking your blood that I wasn't thinking straight I'm sorry ok?"

She sighed and said "Ok whatever I'm going to take a shower."