Protected By A Vampire Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Desiree's pov

I watched Ian as he stared at me with a desperate look in his eyes. Finally after minutes of silence he said "Because I'm deeply in love with you and I can't lose you. I already lost you once Desiree, I can't lose you again. Please give me another chance?"

I looked up at him and said "Ian I have given you so many chances and you've been rude and disrespectful to me. I loved you and you broke our bond for another woman. I was in love with you and you cheated on me. I can't give you another chance I have to go."

I got out of his hold and began walking but he was in front of me before I was four steps away from him.

I looked up at him and said "Ian let me by please?"

He shook his head and said "No I'm keeping you here until you agree to give me one more chance."

I sighed and said "No I won't give you another chance so leave me alone and get the hell out of my way."

He reached out and pulled me into a hug and said "I'm not letting you go."

I sighed and pushed him away and said "Ian please let me go. I don't deserve to be treated like you're treating me. Let me go."

He pulled me to the bed and laid me down while laying on top of me. He looked at me and said "I'm not letting you leave me Desiree."

With that he brought his lips down to mine and kissed me with more passion than he ever has.

I sucked in a breath but didn't kiss him back. All I wanted to do was get away from him.

I felt his hand travel up my shirt and he cupped my right breast. A moan escaped my mouth and I arched my back, pressing his hand harder into my breast.

I opened my mouth and he plunged his tong into it. He rubbed his tong against mine and finally I gave up and wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling him closer and kissing him back.

I knew that doing this was wrong but it was so hard to resist him because he knows how to touch and kiss a woman.

He pulled back and pressed his lips to my jaw line and worked his way down to my neck. I lifted my head up to give him easier access.

He slipped his hand under my shirt and cupped my right breast in his hand and I let out another moan.

He slipped my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra before bring his mouth to my left breast and taking my nipple into his mouth.

I tilted my head back and softly moaned as he sucked and licked my nipple, bringing it up to hardness, wanting so much more attention.

He pulled back and brought his lips to mine and kissed me again before saying "So what do you say?"

I looked at him and said "If you don't get your clothes off I'll rip them off."

He chuckled and took his clothes off and then helped me with my pants and underwear.

I brought him on top of me and kissed him while guiding him inside me.

I moaned as he began gently thrusting into me bit by bit.

I pulled away from his mouth and said "Oh Ian please go faster."

He grunted and began thrusting faster into me.

I moaned and moved my hips bringing him in deeper inside me.

He moved even faster and before I knew it, I arched my back and screamed as I came.

He collapsed beside me and brought me close to him and kissed my forehead before saying "Thank you Desiree. I love you so much."

I looked up at him and I felt tears fall down my face. He kissed them away and asked "What's wrong babe? Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head and asked "How could I forgive you so fast after everything you said to me?"

He sighed and said "I don't know but I'm glad you did."

I nuzzled into him and opened my arms, allowing darkness to consume me.

Ian's pov

Minutes after making love to Desiree, she fell asleep in my arms. I sighed at the feel of her body next to mine.

I realized I was getting hard again just by the feel of her skin so I reached down between her legs and placed two fingers inside of her working them in and out.

Her hips responded and her eyes snapped open but she began moaning which was turning me on. I hovered above her and said "Oh god Desiree I need you again."

She nodded and I slid my fingers out and replaced them with my manhood. I shoved into her and began thrusting fast into her. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist and moved her hips against mine, bringing me deeper in her.

I moaned and felt her core tightening around me and before I knew it, she came for the second time today.

I collapsed against her, blissfully exhausted and pulled her against me, falling asleep immediately.