A note to say THANKS

Hey guys! Its meeeeee

First off I want to say THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH!!!!!!!! I have never seen such love for any story I have ever written as much as this story. Sweeney Todd's Granddaughter has more reads than this, but it doesn't have nearly as many votes or comment or likes as this does and all that matters is that you guys like this story and want more!

In the beginning I wanted to quit. The number of reads was so low and even though I was posting up to two chapters a day the number wasn't really raising and I felt like this would just be like all my other stories: left to die in the corner and collect dust because nobody liked it. But I didn't quit! I enjoyed writing the story and it was fun to upload all the chapters and tell a story about this guy I feel so close to even though he has no idea who I am. I have watched the number of votes reads and comments go up so much over the last 3 weeks and its my fastest growing story ever and there hasn't been a day go by where I think about writing it and giving all my readers something new. In a way I feel like Mark when he first started out. He had nobody really supporting him and yet he grew so fast. He had more subscribers than I have reads by this point but I still feel like I am in his position as somebody who didn't give up because it was what they wanted to do and they wouldn't let anybody stand in their way. I am so grateful every day for the love for this story and I hope you all know that. Just this week its gotten over 50 reads and that's just in a couple days. I'm pretty sure its more by now I haven't checked recently. But that's incredible. I wanted to take the time and make sure everybody reading this story knows how grateful I am. Thank you.

Also, as much as I want to reply to every comment which I SO BADLY want to, I want to keep the comment numbers more from the readers than from me so I will not be personally replying to any comments on any story as of now but I encourage you to comment if you please. If yoy want me to reply to anything then message me. I read absolutely everything whether its a comment or message or whatever. It gives me more motivation to keep going with the story, knowing you all want more and are expressing it that way. I will not push anyone ever to vote or share or comment or message or whatever else, but I will not stop you for doing what you want as long as you don't steal the story OBVIOUSLY.

Again thank you all so much. I could not be happier with how things are going than right now. I will see you in the next chapter!

~TLex♥