Last Author's Note

Hi guys.

I want to thank each and every one of you readers for the incredible support you have given this story! You have not only given it love, you have given it life and have made it to what it is today. I started this book back during Thanksgiving break this past year and now that we're halfway through January, and the first book is completed, I have nothing but thanks. The number of reads are going up so fast I can't even keep up with it! In less than 24 hours of the last chapter being uploaded there has been a significant increase in votes, over 100 new reads, and so much fangirling from the fans! It's amazing to know you guys love it so much and I can't thank you all enough.

I made a video today and I would really appreciate it if you watched it. It's me saying thank you to all of you and also a little bit of what's coming up for the next two books. Yes, there will be two other books following this story! In the video it says I don't have any titles for them but I do now!

I want to specifically thank my fangirling buddy, Sohpie, aka RedR0bin, for helping out with not only the picture for the new cover of book 2, but also for the titles and helping to figure out how to continue the story. I don't think I would be in this amazing position without her help, so thank you so much! You're awesome! (p.s. go read her book ;D it's called We Are The Last. Read it while you wait for book 2!)

The next book, "Then *Poof* I'm Here", will be up in a few days once I get everything ready for it. Thank you all so much and don't forget to watch the video! (It's over there) -------->

I love you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

~TLex♥

Edit (1/20/14): Chapter one is up! Here's the link to the entire story! Enjoy! X3

http://www.wattpad.com/story/11711122-then-poof-i%27m-here-a-sequel