Chapter 12: Don't Trust Markiplier

~Mark's P.O.V.~

"So does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" I took hold of her soft hands and swayed them, standing outside of the park entryway.

"I dunno. Maybe." She smirked and leaned forward a little bit. 'What are you gonna do about it?"

"Oh you little!" I grab her waist and pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. She was screaming and laughing as I spun around and several people looked at us strangely. Well they don't know what we're like so they can just go f-

"Mark! Mark please, put me down! I feel all lightheaded!" Lexi laughed. I answered her request and put her down, keeping one arm around her so she wouldn't fall down as she wobbled to regain her balance. "Thank you."

"No problem, babe." She punched my arm and giggled before hugging onto my torso. "So is it a yes?"

"It's a yes."

"Oh HELL yes! HEY WORLD!" I raised both my arms and she stepped back a little and I shouted to the sky. "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE'S NOT YAMIMASH!"

"MARK!! Shut up!!" She yelped and jumped to lowered my arms down and stop yelling.

"Aww baby, you know I'm teasing!" She rolled her eyes but came back to this hunk of crazy she was now officially dating. I whipped out my phone and resumed recording. "Say hello to my new girlfriend! The most wonderful girl I've ever met."

"Oh please! Stop with the recording!"

"You know I have to record everything! What if I get something good to put into a video?"

"This relationship isn't going too well already and we haven't even been dating for five minutes!" She roared with laughter as she said that, throwing her arms around my torso again. "But this guy is worth it all," she said softly. I put my arm around her again and kissed the top of her head.

"All our troubles will be worth it in the end. I know it." She looked up and I quickly adjusted the camera before smooching her once more, and then again longer. Her hand held my face and I soon broke the kiss to wink at the camera, making Alexis groan jokingly and walk away. I stopped recording and ran back to her to take her hand in mine and walk back to the car.

~Later, past midnight~

"I know you don't have any pajamas of your own right now, but I don't want you to sleep in what you're wearing now." We'd gotten back way past midnight, having gone out to get food after the aquarium, so Lexi had to stay with me in my hotel room. I handed her one of my t-shirts and a pair of clean boxers. I know that sounds weird but it's all I have! "You can take a shower if you want. I'm just gonna make a quick video for tomorrow."

"Well then I won't be out for a while. I'll be as quiet as possible in there." She quickly kissed my cheek and ran into the bathroom, locking it behind her.

How did I manage to get here? After years of being alone with no one to really have like her, I was finally with someone to love and to call mine. And it felt nice to call her my girlfriend. The last time I was in a relationship I screwed it up badly. I was going to have to try my hardest to not mess it up this time! And what will I tell my fans? How will they react? I'm sure we're going to make a bunch of the fangirls pissed off, but they have to understand that no one can date Markiplier. They have to date me, Mark Fischbach. I can't date someone who thinks of me as the YouTube guy who makes enough money to travel around the world all the time and has as much popularity as some of the bigger names. I AM one of the bigger names now!