Prince Charming

A stone-walled castle sits high on a hill, surrounded by pines that grow higher than the sky. A moat right in front that stretches for miles beyond eyesight in both directions. A wooden drawbridge is positioned in the center of the castle's iron gates. At the top of the castle's tallest tower there is a special room where a princess awaits her future.

A knight so perfect in every way; strong, brave, intelligent, and courageous. His muscles form just right under his shining armor. His voice the right tone to even make the beautiful song birds jealous. His eyes the darkest brown that could melt any heart of stone. The prince sits upon his glorious steed, bareback holding onto its flowing mane, encouraging it to go even faster towards the moat, not once wavering in speed the majestic animal and its wondrous rider clears the moat in one giant leap. Still not slowing down they gallop straight to the tower where he jumps down and starts climbing the tower's stairs as if his feet were on fire.

Once he arrives at the top he thrusts the door open, strides across the room, grabs the princess, glares into her eyes, completely silent, and the rest is history.

Every girl dreams of being a princess, and every princess dreams of a prince charming.I'm lucky because I got you, my real Prince Charming.