Chapter 1

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Shots rang through the air as Wicked attacked The Right Arm.
"Go Newt! Run Thomas! I got you guys covered!" Minho yelled as Newt, Thomas and along with Frypan, Jorge and Brenda ran past him.
As Minho reloaded the gun, bolts flew from his body as the grenade connected with his body.
"Minho!" Thomas yelled as he ran from behind the barrel with Newt and Jorge trying to stop him.
Minho was grabbed by the guards of Wicked and was being dragged away. Thomas ran towards them until Jorge grabbed him and pulled him back with the help of Newt. Thomas struggled to get free to save Minho.
"Thomas stop. Thomas. Thomas!"

Thomas opened his eyes to see Frypan looming over him.
"Finally your awake. You were dead to the world" Frypan said
"What time is it?" Thomas asked
"We have two hours but for get that, what happened to you?"
"What do you mean?"
"Your sweating and you were shaking and moaning in your sleep"
"Oh... Just what happened when Wicked came and took Minho that's all"
"Thought it was. Anyway, your waking up Newt" Frypan said as he got up and walked away.
Thomas stood up and stretched. The memories still lingered in his mind about what happened to Minho. He was taken because he was protecting them. Thomas shook the thought away and went to Newt's bed and saw him snoring quietly. Thomas knelt down next to Newt and shook him softly. When he didn't stir he called his name and shook him harder which woke Newt up with a moan.
"Morning sleepy head" Thomas sniggered
"What ever Thomas" Newt yawned as he sat up "What time is it?"
"Frypan said we have two hours until we leave"
"Oh great more walking"
"Well we have to get to Wicked and save him. And everyone else as well"
"Yeah yeah I know, I remember your little pep talk yesterday. Normally I'm doing all that stuff" Newt smirked
"Well, I better get ready and so should you"
"Not much to do but yeah you're right" Newt said as he stood up and grabbed at his stomach.
Thomas noticed this and wondered why.
"You ok Newt?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Ok then" Thomas said as he left the tent.