Chapter 14

Thomas awoke on a couch with a huge headache. When he opened his eyes, Minho had a gun pointed at him.
"Woah, Minho, what the hell are you doing?" He asked
"He's back" Minho said putting the gun down.
"Thank god for that" Jorge said
"What do you mean?" Thomas asked
"You went crazy dude, Wicked took control of you. We had to knock you out with some serum" Gally said
"Ok, did we get the chips out?"
"Yeah, but the bloody shank won't go and do Newt. I don't think they'll control him anyway"
"Why?"
"Because they'd know that there's a chance he could lose it on us anyway"
"Right"
"Ah, Thomas your up and normal. That means we can get out of here and look for a place to stay" Jorge said who entered from another room.

It was about 10am and we were having some breakfast at a cafe when we saw someone come running into the cafe and over to our table.
"Brenda what are you doing here? What happened to staying in the berg with Newt?" Jorge asked
"They got him. They got him. They took Newt"
As soon as Thomas heard that. He was up and running towards the entrance to the city.
"Thomas slow down!" He heard Gally yell from behind but he wasn't going to slow down. This couldn't be true. Newt had to be there. The door to the burg was left unlocked by Brenda so he ran in. The place was a mess. Newt had put up a fight before being taken obviously. The others ran in behind him.
"Woah, what happened here?" Minho asked
"We hid when we saw the guards coming, they found Newt and were about to find me but left. Newt didn't leave without a fight"
"Guys, there's a note" Thomas said as he picked up a piece of paper. It said,

They got inside somehow. They're taking me to live with the other cranks.
It's for the best. Thanks for being my friends.
Goodbye.

"He's really gone" Minho said
"No. No he's not" Thomas said
"What do you mean by that, they have him"
"Yes, but we're getting him back. Brenda, do you know where they took him?"
"Some place called The Crank Palace, it's where they take all the unimmune"
"Well that's where we're heading. Tomorrow, we get Newt back"