♫ Chapter Sixteen: Tarot Card Readings & Text Messages... ♫

Disclaimer: BoA's 'Eat You Up' is awesome. It oozes with sexiness. Too bad that I don't own the copyrights to her songs. ARASHI's 'Lotus' is still freaking awesome. I don't even own the lyrics to any international idol songs. They belong to their own artists/companies.

Date: April 22nd, 2012

Time: 8:10 AM

Techno music blared from the outside speakers. People were crowded around the outdoor platform stage that was set up in the middle of the beach, cheering on EKSTASIS. The band was dancing freestyle. The males wore simple white t-shirts, black sneakers, and black jeans, while Asami was decked out in a red sporty hoodie top, white sneakers, and blue jeans. An expensive helicam operated by the music video director hovered in the air above the stage from a few distances. Everyone was ecstatic, including Chi, Nanami, STARISH, and Tomochika. Ittoki and Syo cheered for Masumi, when he managed to do a back flip on stage aided by Alexander. Everyone was having fun. The music instantly changed. Alexander Masumi stood off to the left side of the stage while the twins took their positions behind Asami, who took the lead.

'When I first saw you I knew nothing like it used to be

Boy, you have got to be the finest thing in history...'

Oh. Dear. God. Pelvis movement. Alexander and Masumi joined in with the twins at the back. Asami slightly smirked when the volume from the crowd increased. She winked in the direction where Nanami was standing, before continuing on with the next part of the song.

'...The way I feel inside is just so hard to understand

You feed my appetite in ways I can't explain...'

Smooth leg movements and slick hand gestures. Nanami was in awe. They were in sync to the beat of the song.

'...I'll eat you up, your love, your love

I'll eat you up, your love, your love

I'll eat you up, so yum yum

Can't get enough, I think I'm in love...'

Asami danced her way to the front of the stage, giving off a sensuous roll of her hips. That was the cue for Masumi to smoothly dance up beside her.

'...If you move any close, boy, there is no guarantee

What I will do to you I fear it and it's scaring me

Like I've become some kind of demon in the night

You look so tasty, I could eat you up alive...'

So. Much. Fan service. Masato left the beach. He didn't want to continue watching the skin ship between the enchanting siren and the young DJ. Even more, he couldn't stand to see the other male students on the beach 'eyeing' Asami. Ren smirked in amusement, clearly knowing that the pianist was getting jealous.

'...I wanna take you to my room

I'll eat you up

Wanna take you to my room

I'll eat you up, so yum yum

Can't get enough, I think I'm in love...'

~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~

Time: 10:15 AM

Asami stepped out of the bathroom, closing the top button of her t-shirt; she placed her cell phone into the side pocket of her red shorts. Her hair was still wet from the shower she had recently finished. She headed out of the room that she shared with Chi, entering the living room where Ikuto was waiting patiently for her. Asami raised an eyebrow in question. So the Aoi Vixen left to go shopping again??? Ikuto was comfortably seated in one of the living room sofas, casually flipping through Asami's collaboration booklet. Asami eyed the blue t-shirt, and blue jeans that he was wearing at the moment, taking a seat next to him. Hmm. Weird. He wasn't wearing his black choker, the one with the silver cross.