♫ Chapter Twenty - one: Those who choose the wrong side...- ♫

Disclaimer: AkaiShadowBaneOrchid, does not own Bisco Hatori's OHSHC characters and everything related to UtaPri.

A/N: I only own my various OC's and their songs.

Location: Central Plaza

Time: 6:30 PM

Oh dear. Haruka Nanami was now lost in the crowd. Asami was nowhere to be seen, since she was somewhere else with the Hitachiin twins, Kyoya, and Tamaki. Five minutes before the whole incident, Nanami had arrived at the Central Plaza with EKSTASIS and STARISH for the annual 'worship – the – goddess' festival. But once she heard the 'tsu don tsu don' sounds of the Katsugi drums coming from a distance, she became lost among the crowd. She quickly searched her yellow handbag, which matched the color of her yukata, for her cell phone. No luck. She had left her cell phone on top of the coffee table back in her assigned cabin. She sighed, how could she have been such a fool in forgetting to place her cell phone into her handbag, before coming to the Plaza. For now she only had a few bills and coins in her handbag for spending at the festival.

"Otoya did say that he would be with Masumi at a game stall...-if there is one," Nanami thought making her way through the crowd, "I should have no problems in finding them."

She was wrong. A couple minutes later, she found her way to the ancient temple, which was built in honor of Goddess Lestia. Orange festival lanterns lighting up the area, hung by metal poles, which were stuck in the ground. The area was half deserted with only one or three stalls set up, selling cold drinks or cheap trinkets. An ancient temple still standing after so many centuries can be pretty impressive to see up close. Nanami touched one of the white stone pillars. Clearly fascinated by the texture and the height. Nanami entered one of the dimly lite tombs, only to be blocked by two males, both dressed casually. By their appearances, Nanami guessed that they were foreign tourists. The taller male stepped forward smiling. In a way his expression was...- creepy.

"~Hey pretty lady, would you like to hang out with us?"

Alcohol. Nanami smelled it right away. She took a step backwards, squeezing the handle of her handbag tightly, ready to use it as a weapon. The male stepped forward once more; a smirk was across his face.

"N-no thank you... um...- my friends are...-"

"Oh come on, don't be like that," Said the other male giving a wink, "You should hang out with us. Keep us company pretty lady."

"Sorry...- I have business to attend too," Nanami quickly rushed her words, a chill running down her spine.

"One drink is all we ask," The taller male instantly grabbed Nanami by her wrist, tugging her forward.

Nanami's eyes widen in fear, "Please...- I... need...-"

She struggled with the male, trying to get free from his grip. No. It couldn't be happening at this time. She didn't want to be taken advantage of by two males who were intoxicated. Nanami screamed out loud, only to have her mouth covered by the shorter male. Her handbag fell to the ground in the process. She kicked the male who had a hold of her, right between the legs. That took him off guard only for a moment though. He raised his hand ready to slap her, suddenly out of nowhere a red high heel hit the back of his head.

EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS

"Tama-kun, your already trembling with fear," Said Asami. She was standing beside Kyoya viewing a wall of the temple decorated with what seemed to be Egyptian hieroglyphics, "Why don't you leave with the twins? We'll meet you back in the plaza."