♫ Chapter Six: The Photo Shoot & The Annoying Older Brother... ♫

Date: April 8th, 2012.

Time: 5:00 AM

‘Oh my Super girl, ni shi wo de Baby girl

ta kan bu jian ni de mei li, ping fan bei hou de mo li

Oh my Super girl, wo shi ni de super man

ni de yan shen rang wo zhao mi

wei le ni wo shen me dou yuan yi…’

~ THUNK!!! ~

Asami hit the buzzer on her alarm clock that was left on her nightstand; opening her eyes she realized that she was back in her dorm room. She remembered meeting up with Ren at the rooftop yesterday afternoon to look over their courses and then falling asleep under the warm sun. She couldn’t have dreamt about it since Ren’s academy jacket was draped over her waist. Even her textbooks were on her desk, neatly stacked. Odd, just too damn odd. If Ren carried her back to her dorm room, how come there weren’t any signs of his so called fan girls ready with deadly weapons in hand to murder her??? Still too early to focus on the incident, Asami yawned before shaking her head, an action she did every morning to wake herself up. Once she was finished with her daily wake up routine, she got dressed out of her clothes from the day before into a pair of red yoga pants and a simple white t-shirt. She cleaned herself up in the bathroom, making sure that she wasn’t going to gel her hair, since she knew that her assigned photographer for the photo shoot would show up soon. Showing a natural appearance without any hair products and makeup on was necessary for a morning picture. But truthfully Asami never wore a lot of makeup. Hair products were more of a demand for her. The most amount of makeup that she wore was when she had acted as the female antagonist when she had co-starred with Hyuuga in a movie. In her opinion, smoky eye shadow and black eyeliner just wasn’t her thing. But the shade of black lipstick made her feel mysterious…dominating. Asami departed from the bathroom, the sound of her slippers against the hardwood maple flooring was loud enough for Chi to hear. On Saturday’s and Sunday’s, Asami had the habit of making her own breakfast; even when she had time to spare she would make her own meals. A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and a plate of scrambled eggs would have to do at the moment.

“I’ll have to give his academy jacket back without grabbing the attention of his numerous fan girls,” Asami thought cracking a fourth egg into a white bowl, before mixing it with a little milk.

“Go~od morning, Asami-Chan, “Chi chirped, already full of energy so early in the morning.

“Good morning…- oh, no facial mask this time?” Asami asked placing a bit of butter on a pan, before turning the stove on.

“Not this time. I for~got that I used my final one last night. When I have the ti~me next week, I’ll go shopping for more of my facial necessities.”  

“Chi, that is so unlike you to forget about the number of beauty products that you have in your room. Something’s up, what’s wrong?”

When Asami dropped the question, Chi sighed clearly distressed. The butter that was in the pan was halfway melted, sizzling sounds followed soon after. The mixture of the egg yolk and milk was poured into the pan. Chi could tell that Asami was willing to listen to what was bugging her.

“Well…yesterday when I was finished with my first drama class at the end of the day, I came back to my room…”