♫ Chapter Three: Relations Unraveled & So Much More... ♫

♫ Chapter Three: Relations Unraveled & So Much More… ♫

“This is cute. Oh and this one too!!!”

“Chi-chan I know you wanted to tour the school grounds to find Asami-chan, but the cat stickers… can’t they wait?”

“Masumi-kun you sound a lot like Yoshi-kun at the moment… ah – wait…”

“Stop pulling my arm daft women!!!”

“Shh! Those two individuals in the next aisle, don’t they look familiar?”

“Oh those two. They’re also part of the band STARISH that Natsuki-kun and Ittoki-kun are also in.”

“I know that! I remember seeing their faces in a TIMES magazine, but I admit that I forgot their names.”

“You forgot the names of our rivals?!? Even the name of one of our classmates?!?”

“Shut up!!!”

“I’ll just take that as a yes. Anyways the individual standing on the right who seems to be interested in the green tea is Masato Hijirikawa-san. I think he was the one who sat near the front in class this morning.”

“Hijirikawa-san… now I remember, those two are scions to separate financial groups. Ah, that would mean that the figure standing on the left is…”

“Yes, none other than Ren Jinguji-san.”

“Hmm… overly dressed in the latest clothing brands and has no problem capturing the hearts of females. I dislike playboys.”

“Uh… Chi-chan you might want to take note that the playboy that you speak of is in the same class as Asami-chan.”

“…”

“Do you still want to buy those cat stickers?”

“No. I think right now at the moment we should meet up with Alexander-kun outside, then we can continue the search for Asami-chan.”

“Finally!!! Chi-chan, try not to get distracted by such childish things.”

“Ha, I should be saying the same thing to you. After all you are the child of the group.”

“I’m not a child!!!”

“You can’t D – E – N – Y it, Masumi-kun. Too bad that you’re fans already labeled you to be the child in the group.”

“La, la, la. I’m not listening!!!”

“Pssh, you’re such an immature brat.”

“Oyy I’m not a brat!!!”

“You so are the… oh… looks like Ringo-sensei showed up.”

“Ah, you’re right. You know I have to admit that I envy Ringo-sensei sometimes.”

“It's the hair, isn’t it?”

“Yup, ah it looks like she’s heading this way.”

“Oooo… I have a feeling she wants to speak with us.”

♫ ~ ♫ ~ ♫ ~ ♫ ~ ♫ ~ ♫ ~ ♫

Asami walked down a hallway that wasn’t so crowded with other students. Her arms were full of textbooks, each pertaining to the courses that she was registered in. Arts, Drama, English, History, and Legal Studies, she would have to take a lot of notes down in the future. Even though the textbooks were all hardcover editions the books were different in size. The pages of each book ranged 200 – 450. Asami knew that at what she would learn in the academy would become of aid to her in the future. Her goal at least would be to graduate obtaining a B.F.A. She turned right upon entering another hallway that led to the entrance of the cafeteria. It was already lunchtime since students were lined up at the front, ready to order various selections of delicious lunch combos. Placing her books on a table that was next to one of the glass stained windows, she took out her student card from her side right jean pocket. Her card was an important item since she would need it whenever she purchased a meal in the cafeteria, or from the school store.