♫ Chapter Nine: Dance Practice & Cookies Of Friendship ... ♫

♫ Chapter Nine: Dance Practice & Cookies Of Friendship … ♫

Date: April 11th, 2012.

Location: S.S.A; Main dance studio

Time: 11:30 AM

~ Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa ~

In this moment of time… ~ la, la, la, la, la, la

Hey friends, just relax.

Forget past pain and sorrows.

Just free your mind.

Enjoy all future joys.

~ Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa ~

         Asami sang the lyrics out while holding her water bottle, which she was using as a prop. Instrumental pop music was blaring out from the silver stereo. Alexander, who stood beside her in the middle of the dance studio, continued on with the next lyrics. An older female dressed in violet colored clothing, stood a few feet away, arms crossed, her facial expression serious while observing the two. Alexander, without a prop in hand, moved in sync to the dance moves that Asami was doing.

~ Listen up, listen up, listen up!!! ~

Gather together.

Bring out all your friends.

Release your mind.

Relax your soul.

Enjoy what you do the most!!!

~ Listen up, listen up, listen up!!! ~

         By the end of the song, Asami and Alexander had smiles on their faces matching their poses. The older female turned off the silver stereo, clearly satisfied with the performance from the two. Her jade earrings dangling back and forth, gleamed under the studio lights, quickly she ran a hand through her aqua colored hair.

“All the movements from the both of you are now completely in sync. But make sure that the practice that you’ve done so far these past five days don’t go down the drain. I’ll be heading back to Tokyo STARDOM, since I’ve finished what I’ve been paid to do.”

“Thank you Chie-sempai, for helping us with the dance choreography,” Asami said bowing politely towards Tokyo STARDOM’S top dance choreographer.

“Hnn…thank you Chie-sempai…for…your hard work,” Alexander said, already back to his sleepy state.

“No problem at all. I was only doing my job. Asami-chan and Alex-kun, I hope to see the final outcome on Music Station in May, as well as the music videos. I wish you the both the best of luck.”

“I have a feeling that we’ll need it,” Asami sighed, “May is going to be a busy month.”

~         EKSTASIS         ~         EKSTASIS         ~         EKSTASIS         ~        

Location: S.S.A Courtyard

Time: 1:20 PM

“Delicious, I can taste the sweet~ness of the chocolate melting…”

“Natsuki, you idiot!!! Eating one of Nanami-chan’s cookies without asking her first!!!” Shouted Syo.