Chapter Twenty: Asking for measurements & the bond between siblings...-

Disclaimer: AkaiShadowBaneOrchid does not own Ikuto from Shugo chara.

A/N: I only own my various OC's and their songs.

Date: April 25th, 2012

Location: Asami & Chi's cabin

Time: 8:00 AM

[Asami's P.O.V]

~THUNK!!!~

"Ouch!!!"

Booby trapped by lacy blue bra. Ugh...- why did this have to happen to me so early in the morning?!? Chi really needs to learn to clean up after herself. Lucky for her that she isn't here at the moment or there would be hell to pay!!! But on the other hand, I'll just hang her bra from the ceiling fan. Mwahahaha, this will serve her right!!! Wait a second. Where did my cell phone land??? Damn it, I can't find it. Under the television stand...- nope, under the living room recliner...- damn it, nothing but dust bunnies.

~This addiction I can't kick~

You ought to know

The way you move

The way you speak

You've placed a spell on me

I must have lady luck on my side or Masumi must be telepathic in sensing my troubles. Ah...-there it is, under the leather sofa. Oh hey, an arcade token!!!

I'm addicted to you

You're so fine

~Yeah, yeah, yeah~

I can't get you off my mind

"What's up, Masumi?"

"Oh shit, Asami could you lower your voice?!? I still haven't gotten over my hangover."

"Yoshio, why are you on the other end?"

"My cell phone had a vodka drowning incident last night. So I'm using Masumi's for a while. Yoshi wouldn't let me borrow his since he doesn't trust me."

"Drinking alcohol when you're still not legal of age," I sighed, "What would Kento say if he heard that you were...-"

"He'd pat me on the back and congratulate me on experiencing my first hangover."

I sighed once more, "Be glad that I'm not with you at the moment to slap you across the face. What do you want anyways?"

There was a lighthearted chuckle from Yoshio before he answered my question, "Well I'm at the Golden Jade shop and your measurements, my dear siren, I would like to know."

EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS

"Ah...-the enchanting siren hung up on me," Said Yoshio before placing Masumi's cell phone in the front pocket of his black vest, "That lady can be so rude."

"She had a good reason for hanging up on you. You should know after all these years, that you should never ask a female for her measurements," Ikuto ran his fingers over the silk fabric of a kimono, "It's okay between females, but when a male asks a female...- totally taboo."

"You know your facts really well," Yoshio picked out a theatrical mask placing it over his face.

"It's all from memory. I had learned my lesson years ago, all because of my sweet little sister."

"Years ago? Your relationship with Chi hasn't changed at all."

"My sister can be a drama queen most of the time, but she knows how to control the media in the palm of her hands."

Yoshio didn't hear Ikuto's last sentence, since the cashier, a lovely red head caught his attention. Instead of cheesy pick up lines, Yoshio did a simple magic trick with a coin, making the it disappear from his handkerchief, then making it reappear behind her right ear. A few words were exchanged along with cell phone numbers. Ikuto slightly chuckled, seeing the two at the counter flirt. If that lady knew how Yoshio acted around other females, a catfight would break out. Ikuto looked over the embroidery on the yukata, which was displayed in the store window. Moonflowers against a sky blue background.

"Summer flowers that open in the evening. The sky blue color blends well with the green leaves and white blooms, such exquisite detail," Ikuto thought, "A yukata like this is perfect for a farewell present."

EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS

Location: Alexander & Masumi's cabin

Time: 11:52 AM

"...- check out the website. A few behind the scenes photos are already posted up in the gallery section," Masumi said, allowing his laptop microphone to pick up his voice sending it through to the other end of the video call, "Noona, you'll see the other members sweating it out. But I think you'll be surprised at the 'Club light, Moonlight' photo teaser."

"I probably will be really surprised. Even the rest of your unni's will be surprised too. Just make sure you send an email to Laurel and Mary, as soon as possible, those two haven't heard from you in such a long time."

"Noona, three months is not that long."

"Humph, you've become more independent. You know when you were only five years old...-"

"Noona!!!"