♫ Chapter Twenty-three: From terror to being treated like a Princess...- ♫

Disclaimer: AkaiShadowBaneOrchid does not own Bisco Hatori's OHSHC characters and anything related to UtaPri.

A/N: However, I do own my various OC's and their songs.

Date: April 27th, 2012

Location: Celestial Amusement Park

Time: 9:10 AM

"Kyaaa, Mommy!!!" Shrieked Tamaki, running away from a hooded figure in the dark.

~'The Funhouse, Funhouse, Funhouse!!! Welcome to the Funhouse!!!'~

Asami shivered. The voice coming directly from the speakers was way too creepy. It had the effect of making her blood run cold. She felt lonely and scared. Ignoring the hooded figures, slowly she made her way through the dark, hoping to find an exit of the Funhouse maze.

"Won't you come play with me??? Where are you my pretty?!?"

Asami spun around. No one was behind her. Creepy. So god damn creepy. She quickened her pace only to bump into one of the hooded figures in the dark. The figure reached out to Asami.

"Lovely skin. I like pretty angels," Croaked the figure.

Holy. Shit. Asami screamed in fright. She took a few steps backwards only to fall back in a large coffin. The lid automatically swung shut on her. Asami banged her fists against the coffin lid. No use. The coffin was soundproof. She couldn't get out.

"Damn it...- I left my cell phone back at the cabin."

Minutes passed until a buzzing sound emitted somewhere within the coffin. The lid swung open, Asami blinked adjusting her eyes to the sunlight. She sat up in the coffin realizing she was out of the Funhouse. Kyoya stood in front of her. The demon lord had a satisfied smirk on his face. Asami spotted Tamaki crouching next to a concession stand...- growing mushrooms. The twins as usual were teasing Tamaki. Tourists passing by kept their distance from Tamaki's mushrooms.

"Was the Funhouse terrifying enough for you?" Asked Kyoya, helping Asami out of the coffin.

"I felt like I was a victim in a horror movie," Asami ran her fingers through a strand of the blue wig she was currently wearing, "But this Funhouse was a bit more thrilling than the one we went to in the United States."

Kyoya marked a red 'X' on his amusement park map. Three down, ten more attractions to experience. He quickly jotted down a few words in his black notebook, before following the others to the location where the 'Bumper Cars' were located. The crowd of tourists was increasing in the area.

EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS ~ EKSTASIS

Time: 9:30 AM

Alexander, Masumi, and Tomochika quickly ran to a bench. Well...- only two ran while the other person slowly walked up to the bench. Ekstasis's Hypnos didn't bother in using his full energy. People walking by the three wondered as to why the group was dressed in white trench coats. Way too conspicuous, since the warm weather did not call for that kind of clothing. Tomochika peered through a pair of blue binoculars [borrowed from Chi], which she had pulled out of her bag. Masumi opened a package of yam bread before handing it Alexander. Oh. Dear. Hypnos was already asleep. A big snot-bubble had formed under Alexander's nostril. Masumi shrugged, he couldn't bother Alexander now.