♫ OMAKE #2: The Scion of the Huang Clan, his past & his present... ♫

♫ OMAKE #2: The Scion of the Huang Clan, his past & his present… ♫        

When Yuudai saw his father murdered by a member of the Chinese mafia, it happened on Christmas day. He was only nine years old at the time. Half of him died that day, forming the Yin side to his personality. After his father’s death his mother, Mei Chang abandoned him, leaving him under the care of his grandfather. Yuudai realized the truth. His mother never loved him…ever since he had been born. The pocket watch, which belonged to his deceased father, became his most valued possession. Yuudai slowly faded into a colorless world. Tears were not shed over the loss of his parents; only a physical barrier around his heart took the place.

~ From past to present ~

In the next month on January 15th, it became official throughout the entire clan; Yuudai was the leader of the Huang Clan. His grandfather began to teach him the required skills. Being independent, among other things. Yuudai began to form his own group of allies, often making enemies in the business world. Four years of training for Yuudai quickly passed on by. Shanghai, China transforms into a location of business for Yuudai.

~ From past to present ~

At a conference in Kyoto, Japan, Yuudai was first introduced to a young Asami Lee. She was only three years old at the time. Upon meeting Asami and her parents, his grandfather told him that he’d be the one to serve and protect Asami. Yuudai slowly began to break down that physical barrier around his heart, fading out of the colorless world.

~ From past to present ~

It was a shock to the citizens of Japan and all throughout parts of Asia, to hear the tragic news of Asami’s parents. Two deaths. Car accident. The paparazzi were to blame. Two of the greatest celebrities in showbiz would be remembered throughout history. But to a four years old child, such as Asami, she never fully understood the concept about death. Yuudai made an oath, from that point on he would be the one for Asami. Protect her. Not as her servant, but more likely as an older brother. A few months later, Shining Saotome allowed Yuudai to move into the Saotome mansion with Asami.

~ From past to present ~

In attending a political banquet overseas, Yuudai was reunited with his mother. Discovering that his mother was a debuting actress and already remarried. Oh how he hated the one who had abandoned him. Asami soon heard about his past, in his place she cried. Yuudai learned of sympathy.

~ From past to present ~

Months drag on by. Yuudai soon begins tutoring Asami. Patience is the key. While he spends his time with Asami, his grandfather takes care of business back in Shanghai, China.

~ From past to present ~

Yuudai travels overseas to the United States in attending university. From ages 20 – 24 he majors in business management at Yale University. In the end he obtains an M.B.A. After graduating from Yale, he spends a few more years in the United States, forming contracts with other corporations, making a few enemies along the way. Until Shining Saotome contacts Yuudai unexpectedly, breaking the news regarding about Asami. Yuudai instantly travels back to Tokyo, Japan.