OMAKE #6.1: From where we began...-

Disclaimer: AkaiShadowBaneOrchid does not own anything related to UtaPri.

AN: However, I do own my various OC's and their songs. This omake...- Teehee...- I bet you know where this came from. ~Bonus CD~

Summer 2005

Location: Italy, Rome

Time: 5:30 PM

Masato and Ren departed from a gelato shop. An hour ago the two youngsters had sneaked out of a formal gala, under Ren's idea. The two looked around the area, which they were in. Oh. Dear. They were lost.

Ren sighed, "Ok...- let's try this direction."

The two walked along the gray cobblestone, passing by a few cafes, food marts, and bars. Soon enough they came to a pit stop in front of a large fountain, which had a white bandstand standing beside the fountain. Masato trembled in fright, knowing that they were already lost...- probably far away from the hotel where their parents were.

"Masa-kun...- wait here by the fountain," Said Ren, "I'll ask the lovely lady in that flower shop for directions."

Masato trembled once more, grabbing onto the sleeve of Ren's tuxedo, "Ren...-Nii-chan don't leave me here alone!!!"

"Calm down, Masa-kun!!!" Ren sweat dropped trying to pry Masato's fingers off his sleeve, "I'll only be a few feet away!!!"

"No!!!" Masato shouted, tears were already threatening to spill out, lips trembling, "Don't leave me alone!!!"

Dear. God. No use. No matter how hard Ren struggled, he couldn't get Masato to let go. Suddenly there was the sound of someone laughing close by, startling the two. Sure enough, the young siren was seated in the white bandstand, eyes twinkling, clearly amused by the scene.

"Oh...- sorry, don't mind me," Asami ran a finger through a long strand of her hair, "Just continue with what you guys were doing."

Ren sweat dropped, "Who are you?"

Masato hid behind Ren. Already the young pianist was feeling shy. The young girl stood up, smoothing out the wrinkles of her red summer dress, before walking up to the two.

"Just an observer," She smiled noticing their formal attire, "I couldn't help from watching, since your voices were loud."

"Oh...-sorry," Masato mumbled, noticing the color of Asami's right eye.

Asami chuckled, "No need to apologize. Anyways, where are you trying to head back to?"

"St. Regis hotel," Answered Ren.

"Ah...- that explains the formal attire," You're in luck. I happen to know the way back."

Ren chuckled, "Our thanks to you, Ms...-"

"Lee...- but you can call me Asami," She paused for a second before continuing, "And yours?"

"Ren Jinguji."

"M-masato Hijirikawa."

Asami smiled. There was something about the two that had her drawn to them. Already standing between the two, she took hold of their hand before gently pulling them along the cobble path, in the direction to where the hotel was located a few blocks away. Ren smiled as he walked alongside Asami. He was already beginning to like her. As for Masato... the poor boy, was silent, even though a shade of crimson was dusting his cheeks.