♫ Chapter Four: Profiling STARISH & A New Job For Nanami Haruka... ♫

~Oh, oh, oh~

You’ll step into our world.

Full of dreams and desires.

It should sound simple.

But everything comes with a catch.

No need to worry.

~Yeah~

You’re a tempting individual.

~Oh~

You’re dreams and desires we know it all.

“… Shou Kurusu, you’re definitely the fashionista in the group. You’re quite talented at the violin. Tokiya Ichinose, you’re known to be a perfectionist but you’re actually quite calm. You prefer a singing career over an acting career, which you’ll have to improve on in the future…”

Asami Lee had her facts down correct for no one had said anything to her yet.

“… Ren Jinguji, you’re quite a carefree and flirtatious individual. The saxophone that you play often gives off a nice jazzy feeling. But you don’t take you’re education very seriously. I don’t know whether it's a bad or good thing for a person like you.”

“My sweet rose. What makes you say such a thing?”

“Jinguji-san… this morning you didn’t even bother to show up in class. Now the A class…- Nanami Haruka-chan, is it alright if I just call you by Nanami-chan?”

“Y-yes… it’s ok.”

“Nanami-chan, don’t worry I’m not here to bully you. I know that I may sound very intimidating right now. But I’m really a nice person at heart when you get to know me a bit better. Saotome-san has told me about you. From what I was told, you’re quite talented at the piano and you’re even a composer, at the same time a manager to STARISH.”

“T-T-that’s true.”

From Haruka’s stuttering voice, Asami could tell that the young composer was quite shy.

“Where was I... ah… yes… Masato Hijirikawa, you’re also talented with the piano, but you’re state of thinking is… old-fashioned.”

“…”

“Sorry. Otoya Ittoki, very energetic and positive from what I’ve heard from other students. I now can see that it’s true. An acoustic guitar is a must have for this year. Shinomiya Natsuki, you play the viola, yet you’re on the same level as Chi-chan for liking adorable things.”

Excellent, just like your mother!!! Asami-chan you have an impressive memory,” Saotome boomed in a very loud voice, throwing rainbow confetti in the air.

“I can see why you wanted to attend another academy overseas, “Said Masumi from which Asami could only nod her head.

Now let’s get down to business. As you all can see from the booklets that have been handed out, this is a collaboration between EKSTASIS and STARISH. Everyone turn to the second page. I’ll start explaining the business.”