♫ Chapter Fourteen: Too hot in here?!?...Let's take a dip in the pool... ♫

♫ Chapter Fourteen: Too hot in here?!?...Let’s take a dip in the pool… ♫        

Disclaimer: I don’t own Ikuto or any of the Ouran High School Host Club characters. Damn, I don’t even own the lyrics to any international idol songs. They belong to their own artists/companies.

A/N: Hooray, more comic relief and so much more teasing !!!  You know the line: “ I only own my various OC’s and their own lyrics.” ~SIGH~ I wish I could play water tag with Alex and Masumi. Too bad that they don’t exist in reality. Hmm. Maybe they do?

Date: April 21st, 2012

Location: Celestial Passion Island

Time: 8:20 AM

“Beau~ti~ful. Yes, for sure this new hairstyle suits the sexy, wild, nightclub theme,” Chi said combing Asami’s hair, “But do you have to dance ‘that’ way with my older brother for the music video?”

“Sorry, Chi. But I wasn’t the person who decided to hire Ikuto for the male role in my music video,” Asami flipped through a fashion magazine while sitting in a salon chair.

Asami looked at her reflection in the vanity mirror. Chi had done a great job on her hair. It was no longer black. It was now dyed to the color of scarlet. Totally restyled to a short spiky punky crop, with her bangs swept off to the left side of her face. Chi sighed, placing her hairbrush on the vanity table before patting Asami on the shoulder.

“I know. You can go to the Hitachiins now. It’s so hot here in the daytime. J.J told me that he wanted to shoot the night club scene, either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.”

“Yeah, his older sister told me about the night club scene when I met her at docks last night,” Asami placed a bottle of suntan lotion into her red sports bag.”

“A-ah…wait. When you go swimming be sure to wash your hair thoroughly afterwards.”

“Yes, I know. The pool water can be a nuisance.”

~         EKSTASIS         ~         EKSTASIS         ~         EKSTASIS         ~         EKSTASIS         ~

Time: 9:00 AM

Lazing comfortably under the shade of a palm tree, Ikuto had his eyes closed. New hairstyle. New set of clothing. Ikuto had black streaks dyed into a few strands of his blue hair. Totally giving off a bad playboy vibe. He was dressed casually in a white long sleeved shirt, which the top two buttons were undone revealing a bit of his chest. The black jeans that he wore had a few rips on his knees. ‘Latest style for jeans’ his younger sister had told him. Kaoru Hitachiin was the one who had picked out the clothes for Ikuto. Hikaru Hitachiin had given a pair of black converse sneakers to Ikuto, but the young violinist never wore them. When Chi saw her older brothers appearance there was a lot of hand gestures of ‘I’m keeping my eye on you’ and ‘Cross the line. You die.” Of course, Ikuto so far had chosen to ignore the warning from his younger sister. Ikuto loved to get under Chi’s skin just by teasing Asami with simple skin-to-skin contact. He wondered if he already had made a few enemies from STARISH. Ikuto could only chuckle to himself when he thought of what had happened last night when he had kissed Asami on the lips, only to receive glares from both Masato and Ren. Sheesh. He was only trying to lick the chocolate cream from the enchanting siren’s lips. It was a sweet treat for him, but all too embarrassing for Asami. Ikuto opened his eyes once he heard the arrival of the S.S.A students. Aside from the white sand, smell of fresh seawater, and Caribbean designed cabins; there was the music video director and the photographer mingling with the crowd of students. Ikuto stood up brushing sand particles off the back of his black jeans. He felt a bit thirsty, with his hands in his jean pockets he slowly walked back to his designated cabin.