•11•

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. Last night was kind of a mishap but I was hopeful that it wouldn't be a big deal. I sat up and looked on the floor next to me, he was still sound asleep. I reached to check my phone, the time read 5:00 AM, there was still an hour and a half for wake-up call. I typically always woke up around this time, it's like my body was trained to do so. I sat up in my bed, and scratched my head, letting out a yawn. I got up and walked silently to the door, I didn't want to wake up any of the boys. I made my way quietly to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and shook my head. I looked like I died. I proceeded to wash my face and put on light makeup. I leaned on the vanity, I had no clue how I was going to make it through the day. I lightly walked downstairs, the least I could do was make breakfast. I looked through their cabinets and was quite pleased to find a pancake mix. I sang to myself softly, as I made food.

It reminded me of mom, the thought her always brought a smile to my face. There was always a musical tune coming out of her when she cooked. At this moment, I was wishing I would've inherited her cooking skills.

"Smells good," I heard a voice behind me. The sudden comment led me to jump, accidentally bumping my hand on the stove.

"Fff--"I slurred, slightly shouting, rubbing where I had burned myself.

"Fuck I didn't mean to scare you," I heard the person say, as I turned around to see them. I meet eyes with Tom and shook my head.

"It's fine, don't worry," I said trying to ignore the pain. He took out a first aid kit, as I flipped the last bite of pancakes. I sat next to him and gave him my hand so he could put some ointment on it. He wrapped a small bandage around it and looked at me with a smile. Maybe it was just my paranoia that made me think the band was mad at me because right now he was being super nice.

We sat in silence, as I turned off the stove and just thought to myself. From there we could hear multiple footsteps walking down the stairs. I looked up to the doorway, just as Alan and Bill walked in.

"Good morning, smells delicious. Thank you, babe," Bill said wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't help smile and close my eyes. This was honestly the first time, someone made me feel wanted since I got here and it felt comforting. I nodded and smiled back at him.

"Who made food because that smell is just great," I heard Georg say as he walked into the room, with Gustav following closely agreeing. I looked up as if to say it was me, he looked at me and smiled. To be polite I smiled back and looked towards the others as they ate.

"Well since we are all awake before wake-up call, how about we get ready for the shoot," Alan suggested with a mouthful of pancake. We all looked at each and agreed that I would be best. I let the boys eat as I went to go get ready and set my gear.

-----------------------------------------------------

We had an hour head start for this shoot, at the moment the boys were getting into their costumes and getting makeup done. I sat with Alan as he studied his questions. The first to come out of their dressing room was Tom, who mysteriously had found a banana and some water. He sat next to me as I took trial photos as a warm-up.

"Here," he said extending the food to me. I looked at it, confused.

"Eat, you didn't eat this morning, and I don't want you fainting while taking pictures," he said, once again extending his hand out to me. I never ate in this mornings, it would cause an upset stomach, but I took the banana and water. He smiled contently as he watched take a bite out of the piece of fruit and walked back to the dressing room. A few seconds later, the band walked out.

"Ok, let's begin," Alan said getting up and we split into our groups and went to our set locations. I sat on the chair, reading my questions one last time. We had agreed on two questions per photo set.

"You got this, Montana," Gustav said as he patted my back, in support. I let a small smile form, and I looked at the boys and gave a small nod.

"Ok, Tana," Alan said as he set his camera, towards us, making sure all mic worked and there was no flaw. I nodded, and took a deep breath, as Alan signaled me to start.

"This is Montana Gonzalez, and I am excited to be interviewing today, half of Tokio Hotel. Today I am here with drummer Gustav and bassist Georg, how are doing today, guys?" I asked turning to them.

"Great, excited to be working with you today," Georg answered, flashing a smile to me. I tried to avoid eye contact and nodded.

"So you guys are prepping for a new tour, can you give us some insiders or hints of what we can expect?" I asked. The boys took turn answering questions, and before I knew it Alan was signaling the end of the clip.

"You did great, love" Bill said giving me a big hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest. To my surprise, he gave me a small kiss, on my head.

"Alright let's get started on the shoot," I said as I unwrapped myself from Bill. "While you, interview that rest of the band, I'll get started on solo shots for the G's, and then I'll finish for the twins."

Gustav began walking towards the scene and I followed behind, taking my time to my camera. For once, I wasn't so rushed to get the shoot done.