•28•

"And your total for today is $25.52," the young cashier in front of me said. I walked around for a couple blocks before finding a mall since the sun was still out I decided that it would be a nice way to spend time on myself. I tried not to buy too much since I had limited space in my suitcase but if anything I could just add a bag to my flight.

"Here you go, ma'm. Thank you for shopping with us, have a nice day," the sincerity in the cashier's voice made me smile, wishing them a good day as well. It was around 3, I spent a good few hours away from the boys. Even though I had informed them of where I was I knew that they would be worried so maybe it was time to go home.

I stood at the crosswalk, waiting for the light to turn. I was actually quite impressed with myself that I hadn't gotten lost. Well maybe now I would since I probably jinxed it. A minute had passed when the light turned green for me to cross. Right when I reached the other side, vibrations coming from my phone shocked me.

"I'm on my way back to the bus," I said to who I assumed was Alan.

"No, don't go to the bus," Georg's voice spoke through the other end of the call. I paused for a second, looking around me to make sure I was in no one's way.

"Why? Did something happen?" I asked him. Maybe while I was gone a fan had gotten on or the bus was in danger. Wait, then that meant the boys were in danger.

"I'm at a hotel. I'll send you the address. Just give them my name," he said calmly. Once I heard his words I knew what it was about. I can't lie and say that the thought of being free even if it was in secret did not excite me but they boys might worry if I never got back.

"The guys are expecting me back soon," I knew that to him it would seem as if I was making an excuse. It could be argued that I was but I really didn't want people to find out about us.

"They told me that you had gone out to look for me so I just told them that I had found you. Sorry I would've called sooner but I was taking care of something," his last statement confused me. What could he possibly be taking care of in a country that he was a stranger to? But most importantly, did I want to put myself in this situation? What if we got caught? I know that it's bound to happen but not while we're on tour. Not while he's still with her.

"Please," it almost sounded like he was begging me to go. That was all I needed to give in.

"I'll send you the address," I nodded even though he couldn't see me. Looking at his text I realized that I wasn't too far from the place, only it meant that I had to cross the street that I had just crossed again.

-----------------

It didn't take long before I was in front of the hotel entrance. It looked like an enormous castle. The door was heavy to open but I made it. The inside was a bright white with accents of red. It was obvious this wasn't your typical hotel so I wondered how much Georg had spent on this room. There was a long desk on each side. I looked at the lines to see which one was shorter.

"Hello, how can I help you today, ma'm," the receptionist asked me with a big smile on her face.

"Uhh, yes, um. There's a room under Georg Listing," I basically whispered. Even though the odds of someone knowing me or Georg were very low I couldn't take any chances. The last thing I wanted was for people to find out.

"You can go up to the fourth floor, and it will be down the hall on your right, room 423," I thanked her kindly before walking over to the elevators. Even the elevators were spacious. I couldn't even imagine what the room would look like based on the size of the building. I walked down the hall slowly looking at the numbers on the door until I finally found it. The whole time it took to get here not once I had felt nervous. Maybe it was because I was right there in front it felt as if my heart was going to jump out of my body.  I was just about to knock when the door opened to reveal Georg on the other side.

"Oh, I was just about to check if you were here," he looked down at the ground. He seemed shy about this which surprised me because out of the two of us he was always the confident one. The way he was acting made me even more curious as to why I was here. In a way it also made me confident. Confident enough to step forward to kiss him. I could tell he was taken aback since I never initiated anything between us, but soon enough he was pulling me into the room. Door now closed to hide the secrets of our feelings from the world.