• LATER THAT NIGHT •

I sat on the edge of my bed with my phone in my hand deciding on what to do. The towel wrapped around me was becoming undone. Normally I would have just secured it once again on my body but I let it fall off not caring. Either way I was alone in this room. I looked at the bag sitting in the corner considering getting changed and going to his room.

'Ok, so what are you going to tell Gustav when he asks what are you doing in his room?' I thought. I rolled my eyes at myself for being right.

'And if I text him he's just gonna ignore it, like he has been doing,' I hated that I didn't have many choices. Maybe this was it. Maybe I really did fuck up this time. There wasn't anything I could do at the moment so why stress about it.

"Let's go to sleep, Montana, tomorrow will be a new day," I said to myself as I got up from where I had been sitting for the past hour or so. I was too lazy to change into my pajamas that I opted to sleep just like that.

I rested my head on the pillows trying to focus on sleeping. But it felt as if the city lights shone through the curtains a little stronger tonight. I couldn't sleep like this. I got up from my bed and scavenged through my bag to find something to wear. Without any second doubt I walked out of my room. Passing by four doors, I didn't care if the guys questioned why I was looking for Georg at this point. Maybe it was time to tell them.

I had reached his room, and my hand couldn't stop itself from knocking on the red door. In less than a second the door opened wide to show Georg standing there. He looked equally as conflicted as I did. I wasn't sure of what to do now that I was right in front of him. But I didn't have to cause it was him to make the first move.

"Fuck I love you so much," he said pulling me out of the hallway.