ii. best friend » teen wolf

┌────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┐

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 ( 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘮𝘤𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 )

𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘈 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗 𝘍𝘐𝘊

└────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┘

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

     STILES' PHONE GOES OFF and he looks over at the screen to see that it is a message from Scott. He sighs and squeezes his eyes shut. Scott and himself haven't exactly been on the best terms since Scott and him had an argument about Stiles accidentally killing Donovan. It wasn't purposeful, he just wanted to make Donovan let go.

   Stiles' phone starts ringing and he answers it automatically. "Hello?"

      "Stiles! I've been texting for hours!" Scott exclaims. "Why haven't you answered?!"

     Shit. "I've been trying to sleep. I'm tired, Scott. I haven't really slept lately."

     "I can almost smell your lie over the phone."

     "Why do you keep calling if you believe that every word I say is a lie?"

     "Stiles-"

     "No, Scott. Unless you're going to trust me, then stop calling."

     It has been almost two months since that call, and nothing has changed between the former best friends and partners in crime. Scott grew closer to Ethan, Isaac and Liam whilst Stiles somehow started growing closer to Derek of all people. Something changed between the human and werewolf in those two months.

     Jackson, Theo, Ethan, and Aiden started becoming protective of Stiles when he eventually told them that he and Scott had a 'falling out', and Stiles didn't complain once. He went about his normal life, well as normal as it could be, and barely blinked whenever he saw one of the twins outside his house, watching him and keeping an eye out for danger.

     Malia and Lydia started drifting from Stiles and eventually left him on his own, going straight to Scott's side and completely abandoning Stiles. Kira, Isaac, and Allison eventually did the same; only Liam stayed by Stiles' side through everything, even when Scott ordered the young Beta to stay away from Stiles.

     Scott saw how Derek's Pack had started to congregate around Stiles and give people death glares when they tried to talk to the skinny male. Whenever that happened, Scott felt a jolt of regret and sadness shoot through him. It used to be him and his Pack protecting Stiles, not Derek and his Pack.

     He knew that he had everything he needed to change that, or at least work something out with Derek so they could all protect the 147 pound male that consisted of pale skin and fragile bone, who's only defence is sarcasm. The first thing Scott had to do was talk to Stiles first and see if he can fix what had happened.

     "Stiles," Scott said, walking over to the boy. "Can we talk?"

     Stiles looks up. "Only if you're going to not attack me this time."

     "Without your bodyguards."

     Aiden growls and Ethan holds his brother's arm, holding back the more volatile of the two. Theo narrows his eyes at the Alpha in front of him and crosses his arms in front of his chest, tilting his head to the side to examine the wolf. Jackson steps closer to Stiles and his eyes flicker yellow before returning to their normal colour.

     Stiles smirks. "They stay. Derek's orders, and I don't feel like talking to you without back up."

     Scott huffs. "Fine. I'm sorry about what I said after I found out about Donovan."

     "Okay. Is that all? Cause I really don't want to continue this conversation if all you're going to do is apologise."

     "Stiles, stop with the defensive tactics. They don't work on me. I know you're still hurting, and I am too. I regret saying all of it. Even if most of it was the truth."

     "I know, Scott, but I can't fully forgive you for any of it."

      "I don't expect you to. I just want my best friend back."

     Stiles chuckles. "You're going to have to fight Derek for that."

     "What?" Scott asks, confused and concerned.

     "He's mine, Scott," Derek says from behind the other Alpha. "He's been mine since he met me."

     "So, I can't have my best friend back?"

     "No, you can, but he's still mine."

     Stiles stands and walks over to Derek, leaning back against the taller male's chest. Scott raises his eyebrows in shock as Derek grips Stiles' hips and holds him closer. Derek's Pack moves behind the two and Scott is faintly aware of his own Pack moving behind him, Kira standing beside him. Derek's eyes glow red and Scott's do the same in response.

     "I have an idea," Stiles says out of the blue.

     Derek looks down at him. "Is it what we discussed?"

     "Please?"

     "Fine."

     Scott frowns. "What's going on?"

     Stiles smiles. "We're going to ally the Packs. Or, we can merge the Packs and have two Alphas. We'd be stronger that way. If you don't like the idea, then that's alright. We'll make up a better idea and see if we can all agree to it. Or we can-"

     Derek shushes Stiles. "Hush, Sti. You need to breathe."

     "Shut up, sourwolf. So, what do you think, Scott?"

    Scott smiles. "I like the merging of our Packs."

     Derek nods. "I still get more time with Stiles than you though."

     Stiles laughs. "Possessive wolf, but he has a point. He gets more because of the obvious reason."

      "I get that, Stiles," Scott says. "And I'm happy for you."

     "But?"

     "But why Derek?"

     "Cause he's a sourwolf?"

Derek growls. "He may be your best friend but that doesn't mean you get to tease me with him."

     Scott, Stiles, Ethan, Aiden, Jackson, Isaac, Kira, Malia, Lydia, Theo, Allison, and Liam start laughing at the pouting Alpha, but Stiles stops when he sees the glare he is getting from said Alpha. Eventually Derek grins and they're all laughing, but they don't know at what. All they know is that Stiles and Scott are best friends again and that is all that matters.