xi. forgotten » adamandriel

┌────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┐

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯

𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭 ( 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘯-𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭 )

└────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┘

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

     "WAKE, BABY," SAMANDRIEL whispers to his comatose boyfriend. "Please. I can't do anything to help you. It's all up to you. Please, Adam. Wake up."

     Sam and Dean watch the angel begging his boyfriend - their little brother - to wake up, and fight back tears of their own. Adam has been like this for almost two months and they are all losing hope for him to wake up. Sam sends a prayer to both his ex and present boyfriend, hoping that they can help his brother. Dean sends a prayer to Castiel at the same time.

     Flapping wings fill the small hospital room and a pair of arms wrap themselves around Sam's waist, a different pair doing the same to Dean. Sam looks behind him and sees Lucifer and Gabriel, and then notices Castiel behind Dean. Samandriel looks up from Adam's prone body and notices the amount of people that are in the room. He walks over to them and rubs his eyes.

     "There's nothing that can be done is there?" Samandriel asks.

     "There is actually," Lucifer says. "He won't remember any of us angels though - only his brothers."

     "Will he ever remember?"

     "Over a period of eighteen months he will. There's no telling how much he will remember and how much he won't remember."

     "We have to do it. We have to try something."

     "Okay, brother."

     Gabriel, Castiel, Lucifer, and Samandriel lay their hands on Adam, and light shines from their palms. The light fades and they back away from Adam. His eyes open slowly and he starts freaking out when he sees the angels. Sam hurries over to Adam and explains everything, his little brother hanging on every word coming out of his mouth.

     Adam looks at Samandriel and there is not even a glimmer of recognition in his eyes. The angel's heart breaks and he starts to cry. Adam's eyes blow wide and he instinctively reaches for Samandriel. The latter goes to the hunter and takes his hand, giving him a small smile. Sam shuffles everyone out of the room and lets the two be alone.

     "So, you're my boyfriend?" Adam asks.

     Samandriel nods. "For two years. Two years today."

     "What happened?"

     "You were on a hunt a few months ago with Sam and Dean. You got knocked out and never woke up. You were comatose for almost two months."

     "Will I ever remember?"

     "Eventually."

     The months fly by and hundreds of hunts get finished, Adam remembering what killed what monster and how to do everything. He starts to remember the angels at the four month mark. The first thing he remembers is walking in on Castiel and Dean one day, and the second is the break-up fight between Gabriel and Sam. He starts to remember the pain Sam went through until Lucifer came back into his life, and then he remembers meeting Samandriel.

     The dates they went on start popping up in his head at he twelve month mark. Their first kiss; their first fight; their first time going to the movies; their first prank war; their first time going on a triple date with Sam and Lucifer, and Dean and Castiel; their first trip back in time to meet Sam's, Dean's and Adam's father; and the first time they slept together.

     "I remember, Samandriel," Adam says. "I remember everything."