lxii. bittersweet » kylo ren

┌────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┐

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵

𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘴 ( 𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘹 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 )

└────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┘

𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚

     A STORMTROOPER.

     That's all I am: recruited from my home planet to fight for the First Order. However, that's not all. Being Force-Sensitive has allowed me to become the Apprentice of Kylo Ren himself, and that means I am the one person who has seen the utter vulnerable side of him; the one he has attempted to let in - to get to know him. Although it has not always been this way. Everything was different when we first met.

𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧

     "You're weak," Kylo says blatantly, no emotion behind it. "Your connection to the Force is strong, but you are unable to wield a lightsaber."

     Glaring up at the masked man, I growl at him. "Yeah, well, it's not like you've really started at the beginning. This isn't a 'learn as you go' thing, Ren! You can't expect me to get it instantly."

     "That much is obvious. I suppose everyone learns differently."

     "No shit!"

     He throws my lightsaber at me and I am instantly on the defensive, blocking his blood red lightsaber as he goes for the kill. Without seeing his eyes, I cannot read him as well as I could other people. That meant I had to change tactics. Closing my eyes, I let my body move of its own accord. The sound of plasma hitting plasma fills the air, and I feel my being flow through movement after movement, blocking and attacking without hesitation. Moments later, my lightsaber brushes against something and Kylo hisses in pain.

     My eyes open instantly and widen when I see him clutching his shoulder. I'm not sure what look he would have on his face and in his eyes, but I can guess that there's utter rage and a murderous intent in them. Retracting my lightsaber, I clip it to my belt and move over to him hesitantly, my hands instinctively reaching for the wound. Kylo doesn't move away, but he flinches when my fingers accidentally brush the mark as I move his hand away from it.