xxxii. maximum damage » sciam

┌────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┐

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘮𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦

𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘮 ( 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘮𝘤𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘹 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘳 )

└────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┘

𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦

     I AM NOT NORMAL. My mother told me that I can never tell anyone about what I am and what I can do. I know that I will still do that anyway; when I find my Mate, that is. I know that they will accept me, well at least I hope they will.

     I should explain. I am a Werewolf, but not just any Werewolf. I am the Alpha Werewolf. I have the ability to control every supernatural creature in the world, tear loyalties from others and make them loyal to me and my Pack, and I can also Shift whenever I want and keep other Werewolves from Shifting if I want.

     "Look out!" someone yells.

     I look up in time to see a person in front of me. I dig my heels into the ground and stop a few inches from them. I look up and gulp when I see their face. He looks down at me and I back up a few metres. I brush my hair back from my face and meet his gaze.

     "Sorry," I say. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

     "It's alright." he says. "I'm fine."

     "That's good."

     "I'm Scott. Scott McCall."

     "I'm Liam Dunbar."

     "The Liam Dunbar?!"

     "Did I do some shit that I don't know about?"

     "N-No."

     "Then what?"

     "N-Nothing."

     "Tell me next time."

     "W-What?"

     I smirk and walk away, ignoring the tug in my gut. I walk into the trees that surround my father's Pack House and sense my ex-girlfriend running towards me. I duck and she sails over me with a growl. I roll my eyes and she walks beside me.