xxvi. hidden feelings » sterek/scisaac

┌────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┐

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹: 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘬 ( 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘦 )

𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘢𝘤 ( 𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘢𝘤 𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘹 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘮𝘤𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 )

└────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┘

𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤

     STILES' BIRTHDAY IS GETTING closer and we still haven't figured out what we are going to do for the hyperactive spaz. We have to do something special for the kid. I mean, you can only turn twenty-one once in your life. We think about taking Stiles to a club and staying there for a few hours.

     "Let's just take him to a club," Isaac says, his arm slung over the back of my lounge and, therefore, behind Scott.

     "That's the only good idea we've had so far," I agree.

     "What do you think, Lyds?" Scott asks.

     "Why not?" Lydia answers, more interested in her phone than actually planning to take her friend somewhere for once.

     "Then it's settled," Isaac says, a giant grin on his face.

     "What's settled?" Stiles' asks, his voice full of it's usual curiosity.

     I look toward the door and see Stiles standing in the doorway, his eyes alight with mischief. Isaac stiffens beside me and Scott pats his knee soothingly. The latter goes rigid for a second, but I ignore it and look back at Stiles. Out the corner of my eye, I see Isaac and Scott trading looks of confusion.

     "What we are going to have for dinner," Lydia lies easily, looking up from her phone.

     "What are we having?" Stiles asks, starting to bounce on the spot.

     "Curly fries."

     "Yeah!"

     "Calm down, Stiles."

     "We're having curly fries!" Stiles cries. "I refuse to calm down!"

     Stiles runs out of the room with Scott on his heels, yelling for him to calm down. Isaac laughs at his two friends and I have a completely opposite reaction to the puppy boy - I frown. Isaac looks at me and I look back at him, my eyebrows raised in question. Said puppy boy motions in the general direction the laughter is coming from and I shake my head, most certainly not wanting to talk about it where both of them can hear.