lvii. cross-dressing killer » karma/nagisa

┌────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┐

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴-𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳

𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 ( 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢 𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘹 𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘢 )

└────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┘

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

     BLUE.

     The colour of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolises trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolise piety and sincerity. As opposed to emotionally warm colours like red, orange, and yellow; blue is linked to consciousness and intellect. Blue is a masculine colour; according to studies, it is highly accepted among males. Dark blue is associated with depth, expertise, and stability, and represents knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.. Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.

     It's the one colour that the detectives on the case know the killer has. They are always wearing blue, along with feminine clothing - which is leading them to believe that the killer is indeed female. That, along with the fact that all the victims are males in their late twenties to early thirties - some even older than that. There is only one known survivor of these murders that have been occurring, and it is a young male, only around sixteen or seventeen years of age, and strangely coarse towards adults as well as having piercing golden eyes and flaming red hair.

     Red.

     The colour of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. A very emotionally intense colour. In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage. Red is widely used to indicate danger. This colour is also commonly associated with energy. Light red represents joy, sexuality, passion, sensitivity, and love. Pink signifies romance, love, and friendship. It denotes feminine qualities and passiveness. Dark red is associated with vigour, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice, and wrath. Brown suggests stability and denotes masculine qualities. Reddish-brown is associated with harvest and fall.