xxxi. stage love » steo

Hey superwolves!

This one is a little different. It's an AU where Stiles, Theo, Isaac, Liam and Scott are in a band together. I know, I know. You're probably not going to like the songs because of the band, but stiff shit. My story; my music taste. Don't like it? Grow up!

- Frosch xo -

• • • • • •

┌────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┐

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘰 ( 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰 𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯 )

└────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┘

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

     THE THING IS, I'VE liked Theo for as long as I can remember. I don't know what made me get an attraction towards him, but, one day, it was just there. I know it sounds like a bunch of baloney, but it isn't. Honestly.

     It's like I woke up one day, went on stage with my friends and BAM! there's the attraction. All I could notice when I looked in his direction was his fluffy brown hair, cerulean eyes and lightly tanned skin. It's like there was only him in the whole world; like everyone looked like him.

     Three years of being in the band have passed and nothing has changed between any of us; Scott and Isaac fuel the 'Stisaac' rumours, Theo and Liam kind of play with the 'Thiam' rumours and I've stuck with Lydia up until a while ago. Now I'm 'with' Malia.

     True, Isaac's got engaged to Allison Argent from The Silver Arrows, Scott's had that many 'girlfriends' and one night stands, and we've all gotten older, but that's it. We haven't changed other than that. We're still the same immature boys from the stairs on the X Factor.

     Tonight we have a concert in Sydney, Australia and I hope everything goes to plan...

     WE REACH ALLIANZ STADIUM a little after four and I know that this is kind of going on schedule. We all head to the dressing room and Lou gets us dressed, does our make-up and what-not before we have to go on stage in an hour. I hate the wait.