lviii. unbreakable connection » reylo

┌────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┐

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘴 ( 𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘹 𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘯 | 𝘣𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘰 )

└────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────┘

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

     THERE'S A STRANGE SENSATION running through her body, almost as though she is in a daze. Everything around her is dulled in sound, and the edges of her vision are becoming slightly blurred. There's an echo resonating in her ears, but there is nothing that it could be coming from. The breeze feels strange against her skin without hearing it, and everything feels surreal as if a dream is all she it witnessing. To be certain what lies before her is not a dream, the young girl pinches and twists skin between her thumb and forefinger.

     A sharp sting is all that occurs.

     "This has to be a dream," the brunette says, her eyes pinned on the sight in front of her. "You can't really be here. There's no way."

     "Why can't this be real?" the dark haired male asks, his deep voice resonating in her ears. His face betrays a sliver of hurt, but he quickly pushes it behind his façade when he sees surprise flicker across her face. "Are you that repulsed by me, honestly? Don't try hide your true feelings."

     "You make me sick, and I can't stand to be around you. You murdered your own father, and you expect me to be okay with that? You're a monster."

     "You're right. I am a monster, but at least I can admit that. There is little difference between us. You can't bring yourself to accept it, so you dump all your self-hatred onto me."

     The Sith Apprentice's dark eyes flicker over the Apprentice Jedi's face, taking in her shock, despair and hatred and anger. Sliding his glove off, he reaches for her, knowing that she cannot resist the temptation. Her fingers twitch in response and she yields, her hand hovering only millimetres beside his, not fully wanting to give in to the man before her. Their skin brushes and she sucks in a sharp breath, the man before her mirroring her actions, and presses their fingers together. Sparks zip through their bodies, accompanied by a flood of memories.

     She looks into the never-ending dark abyss of the Sith Apprentice's eyes, seeing how truly broken and torn up he is - the depth of his pain and torment.

     He looks into the brilliant blue ocean of the Jedi Apprentice's eyes, seeing her chaos and utter desperation to be accepted - the depth of her pain and torment.  

     The warmth of the firelight envelops their touching skin and zips through their veins, causing her to suck in a sharp breath. The boy before her merely smiles at the feeling, his dark eyes glittering like black diamonds. In the warm light, there's no fear of their futures, and the hatred she harboured is fading into oblivion, without the brunette caring; there's no place for it here.

     "You're hurting," she murmurs, feeling as though anything louder would destroy the vulnerable being in front of her. "It didn't do what you wanted it to, instead it did the opposite. Kylo, you are in so much pain and torment."

     The dark haired male's eyes dull slightly and the twinkle vanishes. "You can read people so easily. You're unbelievable, Rey."

     "Let me help you." She grips his hand in hers, desperation clear as day.

     "There's only one way that's going to work." He tightens his hold on her hand. "And it's perfect for you."