Prologue

"The Griffins", a known gang made up of strong friendship. Each member carrying a burden from the past...

Elaine Chris Mendoza. The trustworthy. Beautiful, weird, at mahilig mag-mood swing. Right hand girl and everyone's bestfriend.

Raven Casper Montague. Always missing in action. Handsome, dreamy, and silent. His loudness rarely comes out.

Brittney Claire Cortez. The secret seeker. She's stunning and she knows almost everything. The smartest girl in the group. Beautiful yet fearless.

Jhasper Laurenz Villanueva. The silent breaker. He's also a life saver when it comes to awkward moments. And a childish guy...more like;

Cheska Blaire Cruz. Childish and sometimes annoying. Take note that SHE IS NOT MEMBER OF THE GANG. But she is a member of the group.

Ethan Xander Rogers. The gang's ex-leader. Charming, caring, and a gentleman. But despite all that, he's one girl's nightmare;

Ashlyn Courtney Willows. The gang's leader. Aesthetic, smart, and also likes to hide her weakness. Strong on the outside yet crying inside. The girl who's been through a lot.

Pero paano kung yung mga pinagdaanan nila noon, ay bumalik ngayon?

Paano kung ang misteryo noon, ay makalimutan sa ngayon?

Paano kung mali pala sila ng akala sa problema ng nakaraan?

What if the forgotten burden of the Past surprises the almost-perfect Present?

Will the pen be mightier than the sword? Or would actions speak louder than words?

How would their friendship fight through the burdens of their past?

Magiging matatag kaya hanggang huli? O magigiba lang ang tahanan na nabuo ng kanilang pagkakaibigan?

What consequences will they conquer When the Past takes over their Present?

A/N:

Hello po! This is my first story so please support it po and don't forget to vote.