chapter 10 Lauren

I laughed as Bella's eyes widened and she didn't blink

I laughed as Bella's eyes widened and she didn't blink. At first I thought she was going to kill Luke.

"You think this is funny!" She yelled to me as Luke untied her.

I nodded my head as I pressed a button on a remote. The picture of all the people diappeared into dust. Before Bella could ask anymore quetions I held up my hand telling her to close her mouth.

"It was a prank. See the people you saw are just a hologram I set it up before I got to your house. The voices you heard was a recording from a movie. The jukebox is behind that small rock over there." I exclaimed.

Bella's eyes wondered around the cave. She seemed to take in everything like she was a new born baby.

"Even the people on the beach?" Bella asked with a since of worry in her eye. I nodded my head slowly and smiled at her. She bit her lip and winced her eyebrow. Once she was done she shrugged her shoulders and went under the water.

Luke followed her as I got out of the water to watch them. I was still jealous though.

Bella always gets what she wants. When it comes to find my fantasy I loose in my perfect ending. Everytime I find a boy who is cute and sweet he always has a girlfriend by the next day. It's like they do it on purpose.

Luke started moving his hand toward Bella's until they were holding eachothers hand. I had to admit it was so cute.
Bella leaned toward Luke and sat her head on his shoulder as they swam up and down the underwater coral.

Luke came up spitting water everywhere, but Bella came up like a normal person looking me straight in the eye.

"Do you want to come in?" She asked me as I started to get up.

"I am. So move!" I yelled as I ran toward the pool like water and jumped in. Bella and Luke were in the corner of the pool.

Bella was still holding Luke's hand though so I swam up to them and gave them a weird smile that showed almost all of my fan girl emotions about there relationship.

Bella blanked her face and slapped my hands.

"Ow!" I yelled as my smiled faded. I also rubbed my hands from Bella hitting them.

She said sorry and looked at me wierd, but I still smiled at them like a fangirl.

That night we all went to Bella's house. Luke ran to the door to open it for Bella, which I thought was so sweet but Bella rolled her eyes sarcasticly and blushed.

She used to be the best at hiding her emotions, but now that me and Luke know and are her secret she's loosened up so much. It's like she was traded out with a different girl.

Bella beat Luke in a race upstairs while I went to the kitchen to get snacks. As I went up the stairs laughter came from Bella's room and echoed through the hallway. My foot stepped on each step. I stopped.

The door in the hallway it called for me, so I walked back down the stairs.

Open me.
Open me.

The door opened as I walked around it. I got closer. After my feet were at the edge of the door liner my eyes closed.

Come in.
You know you want to.
Hurry.
The door yelled to my brain.

Right arm move. Nothing
Left arm move. Nothing.
Move anything. Nothing
I stood there like I was under a trance.

Why wouldn't I move? 
The question wirled in my brain as my eyes opened.

I blacked out.

Why is this happening to me.
Bella! I tried yelling but nothing came out of my mouth. If this was the end of me I would at least want to know what happened.

I would like to tell Bella that she is the most prettiest person I have ever met.

Claire I have never met anyone more so courageous.

Luke I would like to tell you to stay nice.

My parents...just don't miss me.

Will I ever wake up from this horrible nightmare of my life. If I could change anything it would be to hang out with my friends more often.

I hope I am missed by my friends.

My thoughts disappeared into dust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    ○●○●
Sorry for the short chapter. I hope the next chapter is longer. Please vote. I hoped you liked it anyway.