chapter 27 Lauren

"Bella!" I yelled as a arrow flew toward her penguin

"Bella!" I yelled as a arrow flew toward her penguin. I put my hands up and the arrows disappeared into ashes. The black specks glittered in the sun then to the grass.

"Who did that?" I yelled, "Please we mean no harm!" Nothing moved. Still we waited, and waited. Then some grass moved almost 26 feet from Bella who was starring out with wide eyes.

The grass ruffled again and I pounced on the moving grass with my cheetah strength. Everything seemed brighter and my eyes reddened. It was Lizzy and her falcon. Lizzy was armed and ready to fire again. How dare she try to kill Bella's penguin. Fire came from my hands and Lizzy yelled in horror as her shoulders caught aflame. Before I could burn her, my air went away. I grasped for air. My hands turned into lava and she turned into air. Suddenly I could breath and Lizzy was gone. I searched for moving grass but nothing came in sight until my eyes caught mine and Lizzy's animals playing together in the grass.

Then I realized something. They weren't playing. They were fighting. Lizzy's falcon stretching out Cecelia's skin. She clawed at the huge bird until it happened. I turned the bird into ashes. A loud shriek came from behind me. I turned around looking for Lizzy only to find nothing but my stuff. No penguin, no Bella, no Lizzy.

I ran for the dessert zone. My legs fleed the ground as I was walking on fire with Cecelia right behind me.

"Lauren..." Bella yelled on top of a hill.

I saw her in Lizzy's power. She was floating in mid air as her penguin was in Lizzy's arms. She held a knife to its neck with a evil smile that made you want to puke inside.

"Bring Felicity back to life and I will let your penguin go!" Lizzy yelled at me.
"What about Bella?"
"Claire is waiting for her!"
"No!"
"I can't... well not for you at least."
"What?"
"I will never!"

She snickered at me. The knife got closer to Bella's penguin and then it turned into a otter.

"What?" Lizzy yelled so confused.

I brought my hands up and Lizzy stopped the knife.

"I won't turn you into ashes if you kindly take the knife from Bella's otter and let Bella go," I said polightly.

She thought about it with a curious face on. Then she smiled.

"I would but, I think I have other arrangements," she said as Bella pointed franticly to something behind me. Claire had her bow ready to shoot Cecelia. Her smile wasn't evil, but it had joy. How could a time like this bring her joy.

The whole world stopped.

I froze looking at Claire while Lizzy stopped the knife on the otter. Bella still floating in the air looked at me with her big blue eyes in horror. Nothing moved. Well the grass swayed in the wind.

My heart raced. What to do, what to do. A brilliant idea popped in my head and I turned my head. My hands still in position.

Lizzy turned to ashes.

Her powers ran threw my skin. I now have weather and fire power. It felt good. I felt stronger. My heart felt wrong.

Claire let go of the wooden arow and it also turned to ashes. Before I would even think of killing Claire she turned into some grass and ran away.

Bella fell from the sky and I ran for Cecelia. Her fur was warm and tender. Bella ran for her otter who then turned into a sea lion, Laurky. We found out that Bella's animal is actually a sea water shape shifter.

"We need to find Claire or she will kill Laurky," Bella insisted with tears rolling down her face.

"I know," I continued, "but it will take time."

"Lauren... you have to... kill her," she said hesitating with fear.

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't kill a person, I can injure them badly, but I can't actually kill them," Bella whispered.

Then a thought hit me. A unusual awkward feeling.

I just two I ingredients beings.

The thought bubbled in my head. Then it exploded, but when it exploded it left a huge scar on my heart. The scar burned with grief.

I went to sit in the grass as Bella followed me.

"We will find Claire, don't you worry," I told Bella with a huge hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                 ●○●○
Please comment and vote on this and all my chapters. I hoped yall liked this chapter.
THANKS!🐆🐬🐎🔥