chapter 46 Bella

I ran to Crystal while my vision over filled with tears

"We need to get her help," I gulped out as more sobs filled the air.

"You won't be going anywhere," A voice said from behind the open door.

I grabbed the dagger that was hanging on my belt loop and stood in a fighting position. A face appeared grinning and evil. Julie Ann. She looked at me first smiling and hands folded nicely. She grabbed my throat and pulled the dagger out of my hand. I gasped for air. My hands tried making her into ashes but instead nothing happened. Finally she let go. I laid on the floor helpless like a bunny.

"What did you do to me?!" I yelled threw clenched teeth.

"Well if you have to know," she whined, "I took your power. Oh, but dont worry you still have your... I guess... penguin."

I laid on the floor rubbing the small tattoo on my forearm. It burned as I let Laurky out into the open. She was a polar bear growling and bearing her teeth at Julie Ann. Laurky lunged at her, but instead of hurting her Julie Ann used (my) her power and Laurky ran into the wall and passed out.

Luke had his sword behind him as he gripped the end tighter. He lunged out making a fire ring around me for protection and blasted Julie Ann with lightning. Julie Ann winced in pain as her face was covered in shock. Luke made a small smile then lunged at Julie Ann. She stepped to the side and also lunged at Luke, but with my dagger. Luke let out Ureky and he chomped at Julie Ann.

I closed my eyes as a bloody scream came across my ears. It bursted my ear drums. It stopped.

When my eyes opened I saw Julie Ann on the ground and Luke wincing in the back. The fire that was around me was gone. Laurky wasn't in sight. My heart raced until I noticed she was back on my arm.

Lizzy in Claire were frozen in the back corner staring at Julie Ann who was dead in the center of the room.

A few seconds later a poof of blue smoke rose from Julie Ann and into me. I suddenly felt stronger and more powerful. As I stood up Luke fell to the ground. I ran over to him as Claire and Lizzy did the same. My hand rolled over his wound and it healed as Luke fainted.

"Please carry him to his room I need to find Diana," I ordered to Claire and Lizzy.

As they walked Luke out I searched for Diana who was in her meditating room. My feet scrambled across the room until the wood creaked and Diana looked back.

"You look troubled?" She asked getting up.

I breathed in, "Do you know how to get Crystal back from the dead again?"

"Once you've been dead once," she paused, "You can't come back."

My breathing got harder and harder and harder. The room went dark.

I woke up.

Luke was sitting on the edge of my bed. His eyes starred deep into mine. His smile warmed my heart and I sat up. When I did Claire and Lizzy walked in dressed in black. But Luke was also in black.

"Is today wear black day or something?" I joked.

"No, no its not but..." Lizzy wiped a tear away, "We decided to have Crystal's funeral right after you woke up to get it over with."

I looked down at my wires only to notice I was also in black.

Tears rolled down my cheeks the whole time the doctors took out my wires. They were still there as I walked to the funeral.

The room was quiet and cold. Black dresses and suits. Ivy and Sophie sat at the front while Claire, Lizzy, Joshua, Luke, Braydon, Nick, and Lauren all sat on the second row. The wooden seats were cracked and molded but noone cared. All they could think about for days will be Crystal.

I didn't listen to everyone's speech. My thoughts sank deep into my soul as memories of one of my friends funerals made me disappointed. My heart tore into 2 as the funeral ended knowing I will never even see her coffin again as they put her ashes into the cup of wisdom along with other great dead warriors.

The rest of the day was silent.

The next day was more lively. All of my friends went to the real world and saw out parents then went to see Cinderella at Luke's house. (I brought the movie).

"How will we keep this secret from everyone?" Asked Lauren.

"When you want to use it just, go back to the palace, I guess?" I answered.

"We should have like... a... super hero squad name," Luke said looking at everyone.

"How about the Secrets Unknown?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and went back to the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     ●○●○
This is the last chapter. I had fun. Don't worry there will be other books and hopefully another one in this series. If you saw any grammer or misspelled words tell me and I will fix it immediately. THANKS!!😔😔🙃😀😀😀😉😭😭