Chapter 6 Luke

"Why are we at your house again?" I said as my hands got sweaty and shaky

"You'll see. Just trust me," she answered while opening her door like a detective.

Bella motioned me to come into her house. Her toes moved around the house like little mice running for food.

Once she got to a wall she looked at it with such intensity. I glared at her like she was crazy until she touched the wall; it slowly opened up.

My mouth dropped almost 100 miles down.

My eyes were as wide as a bowling ball.

"Are you coming or not?" she asked as she walked into the room, so I recentered my eyes and walked into the room. T

the walls were a gold color that shined brightly when Bella turned the lights on. In the center of the room laid a pool almost the size of a small lake or a large pond.

Bella dove into the pool head first. Underneath she transformed into a dolphin. When her snout came up she turned right back around and put her tail up. I just laughed and stepped back mesmerized by her.

Then before I could move she moved her tail up and down, up and down splashing me everywhere. The water was cold but it felt good at the same time. My legs tingled than my legs disappeared.

They turned into a slimy set of scales.

When I fell my head hit the side of the wall and passed out.

I woke up with my head in Bella's lap. She looking down at me with a happy smile.

"How was your slumber you big baby?" she said while taking an ice pack off my forehead.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, you passed out because after you fell into the wall."

"Why did I fall?"

"When you touched the water you turned into a mermaid and got unstable so you fell."

"Why did you splash me?"

"My parents told me anyone who knows my secret I should splash them with the water I made with my magic. Now if you touch any water you will turn into any sea creature."

"So let me get this straight if I touch any water I turn into a sea creature?"

"Yep!"

"Well, this is great but really bad."

"Now you can swim with me and Lauren." She said as I smiled and cleaned up.

"Let's go!" I said while getting off the floor and walking toward the door. Bella followed me with a twinkle in her eye.

"I called Lauren and told her where we are and told her to meet us at my house," Bella said while jumping back into the pool. I rolled my eyes and jumped in after her.

The water swirled around me in circles. After a few circles, I turned into a sea otter. I swam up down and side to side, but what I didn't know is that Bella turned into a seal.

She jumped in front of me and showed her sharp white teeth. My voice pierced through the water as I swam to the edge of the pool. She laughed and laughed as I slowly swam toward her.

"What are you looking at?" I asked in a rough voice.

"You..." Bella started to say before a faint knock echoed from the door.

"Is it Lauren?" I whispered as we bother scooted toward the door with scaly tails. Bella shrugged her shoulders with worried eyes.

"I don't think so because Lauren has a key." She said turning white as a ghost.

"Hey, Bella it's me, Nick. I know you're in your house so open up now or... or..." the voice paused as if thinking about what to say then it said, "or I'm calling the police." Bella froze as she magically turned back into a human.

"Are you already dry?" I asked as I was blowing on my tail to dry it off.

"Once you touch water you turn into a human in your case but you can turn back, its just you turn into a mermaid first." She said opening the door to her hallway then closing me in.

Once she left I stared blankly at the wall until I turned back into a human. I walked over to the door but it vanished into just a plain ordinary wall. I still tried to press my ear against the wall to hear them though.

"What do you want to Nick?" Bella said in an annoyed voice.

"I wanted to ask you something special. But first, can I come in?"

"Sure... just make it quick.

"Don't worry I will."

"You better."

"I wanted to ask you out."

"No. No way. Not even a chance. Not even if you gave me $300,000,000,000."

"You just made a huge mistake."

"Or did I?"

"You'll love me just watch you will see," Nick said as footsteps followed his voice. A door slammed and the door appeared right where my ear was.

"Finally I thought he would never leave," Bella said relieved. I rolled my eyes and hugged her.

Another knock came from the door. I looked at Bella. The door slowly opened and a head popped in.

Me and Bella both let out a big gust of air out when Lauren came in with her bathing suit in her hand.

"What was I not supposed to bring a bathing suit?" Lauren confusingly said.

We both laughed at her and walked in the wall room. Lauren followed us with a face that made her look like Alice from the wonderland movie.

"Are yall afraid of sharks?" Bella asked as both I and Lauren looked at each with panicked faces.

"Don't worry. They only bight if they sense fear." Bella added with a huge grin on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                ●○●○
I hoped youliked this chapter. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I will try to type faster. Please vote and comment on what I should do next. Thank you too all the people who have voted on my previous chapters.